Status
Not open for further replies.

notavr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
installed mine today. very easy and straight forward. i made sure to keep the mounts loose and once installed slid it towards the ecu before tightening everything down. no rubbing issues so far and the turbo noises are great!
Sponsored

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
Any with a mishimoto clean their air filter with the normal K&N reload cleaner and oil? I have some sitting around and didn't want to purchase another cleaner if that works the same.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hey Guys,

I'm back and bumping this thread with a special offer on our Type R Intake Kit! For a limited time when you check out on our website with the code TMMHONDA3 you will receive a free Mishimoto T-Shirt with your order! Act fast since this a limited time offer!

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's 2017 Type R Intake R&D Thread image-ctr-fb

Get yous today!

2017+ Honda Civic Type R Performance Intake

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's 2017 Type R Intake R&D Thread MMAI-CTR-17_1

-Nick

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Any with a mishimoto clean their air filter with the normal K&N reload cleaner and oil? I have some sitting around and didn't want to purchase another cleaner if that works the same.

Sorry for the late response, but yup, the K&N cleaner and oil will work just fine!

-Nick

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hey guys,

Bumping this thread up again with some good news! The Mishimoto Civic Type R intake kit is now CARB certified under executive order number D-759-8! We are currently working on the stickers to display in your engine bay, but we will let you know when they are available!

-Nick

fmoua916

Nothingbettah2do
First Name
Fong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r agean blue
Country flag
Hey guys,

Bumping this thread up again with some good news! The Mishimoto Civic Type R intake kit is now CARB certified under executive order number D-759-8! We are currently working on the stickers to display in your engine bay, but we will let you know when they are available!

-Nick
How do we get the sticker if we bought from a vendor?

RosevilleSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
Congrats on the cert. I’ll be sending money your way immediately. Will new orders ship win the sticker?

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Congrats on the cert. I’ll be sending money your way immediately. Will new orders ship win the sticker?
Once the stickers are available, they will be sent out with new orders.
If you receive yours with no sticker, feel free to reach out to our customer experience team to have one sent out!

For additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] or give our team a quick call at 302-762-4501 Mon-Fri 9A-5P EST.

Thanks,
Justin T.
Mishimoto Automotive

ostudent

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
did anyone know the parts number for the replacement filter? or if i want to swap to dry filter what the size will be? thanks! @Mishimoto

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
did anyone know the parts number for the replacement filter? or if i want to swap to dry filter what the size will be? thanks! @Mishimoto
Our part number is MMAF-3505!
Feel free to reach out to the team at [email protected] or give them a quick call at 302-762-4501 to pick one of those up!

Thanks,
Justin T.

ManEatingPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Is the intercooler and coolant rubbing still a big problem with the later Type Rs (late 2018+)? Also, what is the size of the included filter as I plan to swap it out for a dry filter. for anyone who has already swapped out the filter for a dry filter, what filter did you use?

Drew03

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Sonic Gray Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is the intercooler and coolant rubbing still a big problem with the later Type Rs (late 2018+)? Also, what is the size of the included filter as I plan to swap it out for a dry filter. for anyone who has already swapped out the filter for a dry filter, what filter did you use?
BUMP

I'm probably going to do the same thing actually. But for right now I just need to know the size of the filter from Mishi so I can buy a Hydro Shield to throw around it for some extra protection. I'm always low-key worried about hydroloc.

kenny3344

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Anyone having heat soak issues with this intake?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.