Not open for further replies.

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hey Guys,

We are proud to officially announce the release of our silicone induction hose for the 2016+ Honda Civic equipped with the 1.5T. Give your turbocharged Civic a little more room to breathe with the addition of some extra style with this hose. Get yours today in black, blue, or red on our website!

Here are some product details:
  • Direct fit for the 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5T
  • Silicone construction for added durability and long service life
  • Wire reinforced silicone hose to prevent collapse
  • Installs in under 30 minutes
  • Available in black, blue, or red
  • Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5T Silicone Induction Hose MMHOSE-CIV-16IHBK_1

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5T Silicone Induction Hose MMHOSE-CIV-16IHBL_1

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5T Silicone Induction Hose MMHOSE-CIV-16IHRD_1

Get yours today for only $80!

-Nick

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
$80 seem kind of pricey for a silicone hose. Your competitor has it for half the price

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
I wonder if this is better than the PRL hose :hmm:

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
Does the same exact thing. Expect Prl's comes with a highflow air filter for the stock air box.
I was referring to the quality of the hose, I checked PRL's website and it doesn't say that the hose is reinforced with wire...

marauderguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
I was referring to the quality of the hose, I checked PRL's website and it doesn't say that the hose is reinforced with wire...
I can't imagine the hose is a high wear item. I'm sure it would last longer than most people own their cars. There has been no complaints of the PRL hose collapsing as of yet.

Last edited:

turbocoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring, 2007 Mazda Mazda6
I figured I'd share my experience with you all...

Tried to buy the Mishi hose... ordered it 10/2, never received anything so I reached out on the 13th. "Warehouse holdup" was the response and tracking was sent with delivery set for the 23rd.... no arrival. Called again and they said it must've been lost by UPS so they reordered it for me... only to receive a "backorder" email the next day. Cancelled my order and went with the PRL hose instead considering they had "no ETA" on when more would be in stock and when I would possibly receive my order from almost a month ago.

Hopefully this was just a localized issue and there weren't more people going through what I did. I'm hoping this won't be the case when they finally drop their intercooler kit as I'll probably give them a second chance when that time rolls around.

00fk7

First Name
Ronan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback MT
Hey Guys,

We are proud to officially announce the release of our silicone induction hose for the 2016+ Honda Civic equipped with the 1.5T. Give your turbocharged Civic a little more room to breathe with the addition of some extra style with this hose. Get yours today in black, blue, or red on our website!

Here are some product details:
  • Direct fit for the 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5T
  • Silicone construction for added durability and long service life
  • Wire reinforced silicone hose to prevent collapse
  • Installs in under 30 minutes
  • Available in black, blue, or red
  • Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty

MMHOSE-CIV-16IHBK_1.jpg

MMHOSE-CIV-16IHBL_1.jpg

MMHOSE-CIV-16IHRD_1.jpg

Get yours today for only $80!

-Nick
Only 80 dollars! what a steal :bs:

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hey Everyone

Sorry to hear that some of you believe the price to be on the high side. I do want to reiterate that this product utilizes heat resistant fibers, and steel wire reinforcement to ensure it remains a high quality and good looking piece in the long run. It's also backed up by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty like all of our other parts. The price listed is also at MSRP or retail price. We have a very large network of vendors that are very competitive in terms of pricing.

My apologies as well to @turbocoupe. The warehouse was experiencing some technical difficulties which caused a backlog of orders. These products were also overwhelmingly popular upon initial release and our initial inventory was sold out very quickly. We do currently have these items in stock with all color options.

Thanks
-Jake
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.