Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Just got my race intake installed...here are some pics and observations:

It was mentioned before that the water crossover pipes were tight/misaligned/hard to install the bolts...I left everything finger tight until all bolts were installed and had no issues. Just remember these are aftermarket parts for mass produced cars so every one is a bit different, just take your time and you should be good to go.

asrirWsTTTvSOyJxPJpxbVk2Po=w983-h737-no?authuser=0.jpg

Everything else was pretty straight forward per the instructions off the Mishimoto website.

I routed the MAF sensor wire under the airbox and intake pipe for a cleaner look.

Here is a pic of the fully installed intake and my car looking like an @Mishimoto advertisement...almost ready for some Time Attack!

dFILpHejQfUaLgkG1d5qm06_fD=w983-h737-no?authuser=0.jpg
Hell yeah, looking good! :headbang::headbang:

If you happen to make it up to the NJMP event (if that's on the schedule this year, GTA's schedule page seems to be broken) shoot me a message!

Here some cars I’ve tuned with this intake , both cars bolts on , tuned on 93

Those are some impressive numbers! Thanks for sharing!

-Nick

REDRAGN

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Tuned today... limited to 25 psi due to Gridlife Street Class for Time Attack. 93 octane. Dynojet 374 whp and 395 wtq ... HPFP at 95% duty cycle.

Intake performs and sounds great!

Tuning was done at EBTEC Tuning. They did the initial dyno R&D work on this intake with @Jason@DASHautosports for @Mishimoto

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto Race Intake R&D Thread nRBonEXSqwkBvvODpPzbs84Jm5=w983-h737-no?authuser=0

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto Race Intake R&D Thread WrLcJwpCU0fflugN8_olFSdb7F=w983-h737-no?authuser=0

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
Preordered this intake and I still haven’t installed it :/ all those graphs look really smooth which is great. How’s the drivability for all those who’ve had it on for a while now?

ManfromRI

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CW Civic Type R
Country flag
Preordered this intake and I still haven’t installed it :/ all those graphs look really smooth which is great. How’s the drivability for all those who’ve had it on for a while now?
I've done the same. I'm waiting to get more bolt-ons to justify getting everything tuned all at once. Unless someone can point me in the right direction to recalibrate my MAF sensor ?

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
I've done the same. I'm waiting to get more bolt-ons to justify getting everything tuned all at once. Unless someone can point me in the right direction to recalibrate my MAF sensor ?
Yeah if someone had a basemap for it I would put the intake on in a heartbeat

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Yeah if someone had a basemap for it I would put the intake on in a heartbeat
I can remote tuning if you want , for some customers I do a calibration for tuning with the bolts on they have while they wiring on more parts to finish the tuning . Hit me up on my Instagram or pm .

Alex

Natious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Anyone care to share the data to recalibrate for the larger MAF housing when using a hondata? Thanks :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.