BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
My intake came in on Saturday and I’m overall happy with the quality of the parts. Just wish there was a basemap on Hondata so I can put it in now instead of waiting to get a retune from my tuner when I get more of my parts in :cry:

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to bump up this thread and let you know that we've officially launched our Race intake kit AND our Turbo Inlet Upgrade Kit. Thank you to everyone who jumped in on the presale! For those who ordered the Race Intake, you should have already received shipping notifications, if you haven't already taken delivery of your kit.

For those who ordered the inlet upgrade kit, you should be receiving shipping notifications shortly!

Thanks again guys! We're looking forward to seeing these installed on your CTRs!

-Nick

blayed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5, 2020 CTR (RIP)
Country flag
Got mine in on Tuesday along with intercooler, turbo blanket, and oil catch can. Looks great!
Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto Race Intake R&D Thread IMG_2357

I won't be able to install it for another month due to an injury, but I can't wait to show it off

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Got mine in on Tuesday along with intercooler, turbo blanket, and oil catch can. Looks great!
IMG_2357.jpg

I won't be able to install it for another month due to an injury, but I can't wait to show it off
Wow! full overhaul coming for your FK8! We're stocked to see the results and wishing you a speedy recovery from your injury!

-Nick

Kingamer

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ctr championship white, Aegean blue 18 civic ex sedan
Country flag
Got mine in last week and just installed today but just an FYI for @Mishimoto the coolant line bolt holes are positioned too far back and causing excess tension on the smaller coolant hose you have to basically loosen the hose clamps and put them right at the very limit of safe clamping position to relieve some tension

As can be seen in my picture that's with the hose slightly stretched the bolt hole still doesn't line up.
And the larger coolant line the position of the mounting points are only slightly too narrow but can be made to fit with some fiddling.

All in I'm happy with the quality but if those can be remedied the product will be perfect

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto Race Intake R&D Thread 20211125_135148

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
Yall already put this on sale for Black Friday. Ngl I feel pretty shafted

Slurm818

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FK8
Country flag
For those with it installed…how is the sound? Any difference vs a PRL HVI?

Kingamer

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ctr championship white, Aegean blue 18 civic ex sedan
Country flag
I loosened the small coolant line to give some slack and still secure the hose correctly and used the supplied hardware.
It takes a little of fiddling but it all will fit just gotta look at the whole picture to find the best course of action other than that I've had no issues of leaks or anything and I drove 750miles round trip to Arizona right after installing.
The car also sounds louder than it did with my prl inlet.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.