• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Mishimoto Performance Air Intake Honda Civic 2016+ MMAI-CIV-16

RallyCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport 6MT Sonic Grey
Vehicle Showcase
Selling my Mishimoto intake. No scratches, all the hardware, only 17,000 miles on the filter.

$200 plus shipping
Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto Performance Air Intake Honda Civic 2016+ MMAI-CIV-16 {filename}

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto Performance Air Intake Honda Civic 2016+ MMAI-CIV-16 {filename}

From the manufacturer:
Direct fit for 2016+ Honda Civic with 1.5L turbo, non-Si Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 9 whp and 10 wtq on the stock tune Smooth design eliminates restrictions and improves airflow Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration Aluminum CNC-machined MAF housing specifically designed for the non-Si sensor to retain safe air to fuel ratios Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter Mishimoto High-Flow Oiled Air Filter receives maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
This intake was engineered specifically for the new turbocharged Civic and is a direct-fit modification that will provide enhanced engine performance and improved throttle response – plus it will add a little flair under the hood! This intake has a unique and aggressive tone under acceleration and boost that will be very noticeable. The steel wire reinforced silicone intake arm improves airflow and keeps intake air temperatures under control as opposed to an aluminum design.
The black-powdercoated steel airbox covers and protects the Mishimoto high performance air filter from engine bay heat and eliminates the possibility of hydrolock with the placement being closer to the hood. The box makes use of the stock air diverter found right underneath the hood that directed airflow into the stock airbox. The MAF housing has a venturi-style inlet, bringing in much smoother airflow compared to the conventional MAF housing design.
This intake makes consistent dyno-proven gains of about 9hp and 10ft-lbs of torque. This unit is a complete bolt-on part that functions perfectly with the stock tune and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Max Gain +9 WHP +10 WTQ
Purchase Includes
(1) Aluminum MAF Housing
(1) Steel Airbox w/ Protective Eding
(1)Silcone Turbo Inlet Hose
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(2) Worm Gear Clamps Mounting Hardware
Sponsored

OP
OP
RallyCivic

RallyCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Reposting pictures in case urls are messed up...
Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto Performance Air Intake Honda Civic 2016+ MMAI-CIV-16 ky4yfryo449oj41pffd6z0dmms690hq8

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto Performance Air Intake Honda Civic 2016+ MMAI-CIV-16 sv0x0e4r7m4uobvdfs2mssdhsg8cm4l1

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto Performance Air Intake Honda Civic 2016+ MMAI-CIV-16 jw4oxkl3mt7p3h8lywfk8mmmsfdmrkm8

OP
OP
RallyCivic

RallyCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Price drop to $150 plus shipping.

Ghibli_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
How was it and why are you selling it?

OP
OP
RallyCivic

RallyCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I loved the intake. The build quality is excellent, fit is perfect. The intake sound is minimal but you get some good sounds when the turbo spools up, so it is very livable. I found that it 'fattened' up my exhaust sound too. Not louder, just thicker...hard to explain.
When I put the OEM intake back in the car became so boring. I sold the Honda so I am selling the intake. I wouldn't drive a Honda again without one of these.

exogenic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Still for sale? Where in Indiana? I'm near Fishers, maybe I can do local pickup.

Last edited:

Royalz_2o9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag
Find out shipping cost to 95334 Cali, im also interested if the local pickup fails