Status
Not open for further replies.

staged84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic touring
Country flag
Definitely getting this. This looks amazing.

edit. NVM pre-ordered.

Last edited:

16ExTKyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2014 Honda Accord LX
Country flag
Just picked up my EX-T on Saturday. I've already pre-ordered this and the oil catch can! I am incredibly satisfied with the car so far. So I can't wait to experience the final results.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Will this be CARB certified?
Great question!

We are in the process of getting CARB certification for as many applications as we can. The intake for this Civic is definitely in our sights, but unfortunately, it won’t be CARB legal immediately after product release due to how long and arduous the process is. We do fully intend to pursue an EO number for this car though. As soon as the process is complete, we will update our specs and let you guys know.

Just picked up my EX-T on Saturday. I've already pre-ordered this and the oil catch can! I am incredibly satisfied with the car so far. So I can't wait to experience the final results.
That's awesome! Thanks for going for our intake kit. And I'm glad you're enjoying the car, we'd love to see an install shot when you get it put in!

sparky6713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-T
Country flag
Mishimoto,
If we buy the intake now/ pre-order like I did , can we get that carb sticker sent me later down the road ??

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Mishimoto,
If we buy the intake now/ pre-order like I did , can we get that carb sticker sent me later down the road ??
That's a great question! Although we are still in the CARB certification process for our applications, we may do something like that if we are able to get the intake for this application CARB certified. Hope this helps!
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.