Status
Not open for further replies.

stak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Damn! I wish I had noticed this thread a couple months ago.
Sponsored

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Got my catch can in yesterday, install was easy. But after 3 hours the rattling kicked in. Checked all the bolts, everything is tight. Contacted CS, this is probably the same issue as stated earlier in the form. Issue with the bronze filter.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Contacted customer support. Had a new O ring and C clip sent. Installed it today and the rattling is now gone. They were very quick to respond and get the issue resolved.

Wren58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Went to the dealer and found out the rattling issue the $$ hard way. That the rattling was from the catch can .should have read this forum first. Looks like I'll be calling CS as well for parts.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
My rattling came back after 2 days. But not nearly as loud. I can here it if the ac and radio is off.

stak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
@Mishimoto What's up with the big price increase for the catch can? It went from $180 to $240 when the website was updated. I was considering including it with my intake order last week but that price increase changed my mind real quick.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
My rattling came back after 2 days. But not nearly as loud. I can here it if the ac and radio is off.
Call into Customer Service and they can help diagnose the problem! Anyone who has had a rattling issue has called in for assistance and the team is able to get you situated relatively quick.

@Mishimoto What's up with the big price increase for the catch can? It went from $180 to $240 when the website was updated. I was considering including it with my intake order last week but that price increase changed my mind real quick.
The $240 figure is the retail price of the product, which is the current MSRP on our site.

fasto82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 civic lx coupe, 2006 civic lx sedan, soon to be 2016 civic EX-T sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't noticed any rattling issues with mine and I got it over a month ago when I took delivery of the car
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.