Misaligned CarPlay song information since upgrading to iOS 12.2

ResortCasual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Maybe it is my imagination, but the song titles, artist, and album information displayed when using CarPlay / Apple Music does not look as aligned / centered as it did prior to upgrading to iOS 12.2 this week.

Have not determined a pattern as yet and it does seem that some songs / info is worse than others.

Anyone else notice this?
Sponsored

OP
OP

ResortCasual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Just the default Apple one using Apple Music

After living with it for a few more days - I am pretty sure there are some alignment issues.

Wouldn't surprise me if other apps that use the same "layout" (Podcasts, Audible, etc.) do the same thing but I have not checked them yet.

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 | 11 E90M3
Country flag
Just the default Apple one using Apple Music

After living with it for a few more days - I am pretty sure there are some alignment issues.

Wouldn't surprise me if other apps that use the same "layout" (Podcasts, Audible, etc.) do the same thing but I have not checked them yet.
I can't say I noticed it is aligned off. Even as you mentioned it, I kept staring at it and could not see it. If I have to stare that hard, I must not be seeing it.

OP
OP

ResortCasual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I'll take some screenshots of what I am seeing. There are definitely some titles where it is more prominent than others.

This weekend while driving around with my kids I mentioned it to them. My youngest ones response was, "who cares, Dad! - nobody cares if they do not line up!" and my oldest one did see it but was also unimpressed and just wanted me to play the "kids play list"
Sponsored