Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I this a fully SS exhaust?
Yes...from their site:

Every system we make is designed, developed and hand-finished here in the UK by time-served craftsmen, each one produced in aerospace grade type 304, non-magnetic stainless steel. This superior material is less susceptible to discolouration, lasts almost indefinitely and is used throughout the entire construction of our pipework, silencers and associated hardware.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your phone completely removed any low frequencies. :(
I take it your looking for something deeper.

If so, stay away from this and thermal, FI, and remus. All sound about the same to me from the vids I've heard.

I like it personally, I hated that loud deep drone from exhausts like skunk2.

This has a lot of grumble to it, especially between shifts.

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I take it your looking for something deeper.

If so, stay away from this and thermal, FI, and remus. All sound about the same to me from the vids I've heard.

I like it personally, I hated that loud deep drone from exhausts like skunk2.

This has a lot of grumble to it, especially between shifts.
What I am telling you is that your phone suppressed the low frequencies all together regardless of my preference. Your dyno video sounded fine.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
@02SilverSiHB Just to verify the videos you are posting are of the non resonated correct? Saw it said non resonated in one of the titles but then I thought you said in a post the non resonated was too raspy for your liking.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@02SilverSiHB Just to verify the videos you are posting are of the non resonated correct? Saw it said non resonated in one of the titles but then I thought you said in a post the non resonated was too raspy for your liking.
yeah, it is non resonated. I had originally ordered the part resonated, but I was convinced to try the non-resonated...which I'm glad I did. I love it!

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
yeah, it is non resonated. I had originally ordered the part resonated, but I was convinced to try the non-resonated...which I'm glad I did. I love it!
Thanks. Well that adds to my continual dilemma weighing out the various options between brands. For Milltek was thinking the part resonated. For now will still a waiting game since I am not in a rush.

Vaders CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 CLA 45 AMG & '22 Ariel Atom 4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was looking for the weight savings with the non resonated, has anyone seen it or point me in the direction of finding it over the stock exhaust system? I looked on their website and watched the videos, but haven't seen that info.

Based on the Milltek video of the three different exhausts, non resonated is still my favorite and 02SilverSiHB's videos confirms it. Great choice! The dyno sheet is after the exhaust was installed, but no baseline was done correct?

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was looking for the weight savings with the non resonated, has anyone seen it or point me in the direction of finding it over the stock exhaust system? I looked on their website and watched the videos, but haven't seen that info.

Based on the Milltek video of the three different exhausts, non resonated is still my favorite and 02SilverSiHB's videos confirms it. Great choice! The dyno sheet is after the exhaust was installed, but no baseline was done correct?
Correct no baseline was done, didn't get a chance to.

The UPS tracking said it was like 92lbs...but that was including a lot of packaging they sent. It does feel lighter than the stock exhaust...which I'll weigh it here in a couple days to see how much the stock one weighs
Sponsored