tamuras

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport
Country flag
If the price ever comes down below the W1, then I'm in. I'm still hoping 27Won perfects the W1 and maybe switches to a ball bearing CHRA
Sponsored

OP
OP
LilToTo17

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If the price ever comes down below the W1, then I'm in. I'm still hoping 27Won perfects the W1 and maybe switches to a ball bearing CHRA
Nothing beats oem quality though. But yeah if they went that route for the W1.2 lol then It’ll probably be over $2K easy

David228cx

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Red Honda Civic Sport (EU)
Country flag
Reactions: Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Same thing my tuner said

Do the downpipe, do the front pipe, leave the exhaust alone!
Y'all realize I asked my question because it is said that a larger exhaust than stock benefits the 27Won turbo as well as the PRL. So somewhere in between the stock turbo and 27Won turbo is a point where getting a larger exhaust would benefit.

So I was asking if anyone thinks a larger exhaust would help with this turbo. No-one knows for sure yet of course.

And the integrated exhaust manifold doesn't matter or else there would be no reason to go with a larger exhaust with a PRL turbo for example.

OP
OP
LilToTo17

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Y'all realize I asked my question because it is said that a larger exhaust than stock benefits the 27Won turbo as well as the PRL. So somewhere in between the stock turbo and 27Won turbo is a point where getting a larger exhaust would benefit.

So I was asking if anyone thinks a larger exhaust would help with this turbo. No-one knows for sure yet of course.

And the integrated exhaust manifold doesn't matter or else there would be no reason to go with a larger exhaust with a PRL turbo for example.
You know PRL tested their turbo kit with stock exhaust and no exhaust and saw no difference

Anger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7,RW2,RD1,RD5,RE5,RU1,FK1,FN2,EP3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's without tax .... Including tax it's 1528€
Yeah, the guy I talked to sounded like he knows the business. He officially deals MHI turbos. He told me that he could place and order an wait for it to arrive but he couldnt know the exact price before the unit was imported.

Based on experience, he said around 1500€. VAT in Germany is 19% and in Greece 23%. I expect it to cost up to 1600€ worst case scenario for high VAT countries.

OEM turbo from the dealership I think is around 1300€. 1500-1600 is a reasonable price compared to the OEM.

Reactions: Myx
OP
OP
LilToTo17

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It’s called weight reduction lol @Myx. If you noticed their 10 Second car is pretty gutted. 400+whp with stock exhaust

Anger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don’t think tax applies to buyers outside of EU. However there’s cost for shipping.
Dont know how it works when you import something from the EU to the USA, but the other way round is quite expensive. My PRL SRI costed about 430$ including shipping and taxes, while the AEM I just got costed another 420$ with original price being less than 300$.

If you import from the EU, make sure you wont be charged with customs taxes, especially for a part like the TD03 which costs a lot.

tamuras

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport
Country flag
It's too bad there's not a domestic dealer of these MHI turbos. I bet they wouldn't be that expensive if there were authorized sellers importing in bulk to the US

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1284€ is the base price ,for each country in europe aditional tax comes with it .(unless you're a seller or a company) .
As far as i know in Belgium is 21% , The netherlands is 20% , Germany is 19% , Greece is 23%, it all is different .
I don't know how it works for the Usa but the price is allready higher going from the $1900.
1500euro is aprox . $1700.
Either way the small difference in tax isn't going to be much The price for greece would be 1579€ and in Germany it would be 1528€

PS: Anger There is a european website that sells PRL products in euros.It's based in france called Honda performances and it ships worldwide.https://hondaperformances.com/gb/pr...bo.html#/148-prl_maf-_choose_your_maf_option_

Anger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1284€ is the base price ,for each country in europe aditional tax comes with it .(unless you're a seller or a company) .
As far as i know in Belgium is 21% , The netherlands is 20% , Germany is 19% , Greece is 23%, it all is different .
I don't know how it works for the Usa but the price is allready higher going from the $1900.
1500euro is aprox . $1700.
Either way the small difference in tax isn't going to be much The price for greece would be 1579€ and in Germany it would be 1528€

PS: Anger There is a european website that sells PRL products in euros.It's based in france called Honda performances and it ships worldwide.https://hondaperformances.com/gb/pr...bo.html#/148-prl_maf-_choose_your_maf_option_
Yeah I ve seen it but the final price I got on ebay shipping and customs included at the time was similar to buying from France. Plus I prefered to deal with PRL directly.

I am still trying to figure out the intercooler before ordering the TD03. My focus is on injen as its not as tall as the rest. Unfortunally its impossible to get a used one locally and the dealer I contacted doesnt have one in stock so we could at least attempt to fit it.

The TD03 is bound to happen for me sooner or later, with or without a FMIC.

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seems like they already used the " big turbo" on their crv... :eek:
The company is from taiwan ,i wonder if that is the MHI turbo they are using or just an upgrade billet compressor wheel.

Anger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seems like they already used the " big turbo" on their crv... :eek:
The company is from taiwan ,i wonder if that is the MHI turbo they are using or just an upgrade billet compressor wheel.
I had sent them an email about the intercooler and their reply was "sorry, our intercooler is same as stock". Go figure...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.