NKOTB

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited , 2020 SGP Type R
Country flag
I used AP3 Protective Films in Alpharetta for both of our cars and Xpel Prime Plus Ceramic on my Si specifically. They do excellent work but it’s not super cheap.
Thanks so much!
Sponsored

SpenAfon

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone in the Gwinnett area that knows a good place for cheaper tint. Been wanting to do it for a while but the dealership has the price at around $700

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
Anyone in the Gwinnett area that knows a good place for cheaper tint. Been wanting to do it for a while but the dealership has the price at around $700
A friend of mine has a shop on the border of Alpharetta/Cumming that does awesome work and uses Xpel XR Ceramic tint. I don't want to misquote him but the fronts/rears at 35% and the windshield at 70% is around $450-$500. It's literally some of the best tint out there and light years ahead of what a dealership uses (3m base tint.....if you're lucky).

SpenAfon

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A friend of mine has a shop on the border of Alpharetta/Cumming that does awesome work and uses Xpel XR Ceramic tint. I don't want to misquote him but the fronts/rears at 35% and the windshield at 70% is around $450-$500. It's literally some of the best tint out there and light years ahead of what a dealership uses (3m base tint.....if you're lucky).
Awesome what's the place called

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag