Metal Oil plug access plate

mattmoe1405

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic
Country flag
Today i was driving my 13 civic down the road and heard scraping. Upon looking under my car i realized 3 of the 4 screws for the metal plate that you take off were missing. Does anyone know the part number or what they would be called? The dealership gave me the run around and thinks i need 9 so trying to locate the correct ones. Thanks!
Sponsored

Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Woah you're from the future? You have a 2103 Civic? Amazing!

But in all honesty, I took that undercover off in my car. It's just annoying to take off when doing oil changes so I just took it off myself.

I'm not sure what the bolts are for the 2013 Civic, but someone found the part number for the ones under our 10th generation Civics here in this topic.

OP
OP

mattmoe1405

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic
Country flag
Woah you're from the future? You have a 2103 Civic? Amazing!

But in all honesty, I took that undercover off in my car. It's just annoying to take off when doing oil changes so I just took it off myself.

I'm not sure what the bolts are for the 2013 Civic, but someone found the part number for the ones under our 10th generation Civics here in this topic.
Haha I just caught that! I also own a DeLorean which is how i got the 2103! Thanks for the info!
Sponsored