First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Hatch MT
Country flag
Love Meguiars products!
I just hit all of the surfaces of my R with their clay bar kit two weeks ago and the water bead, shine, and protection really lasts.

OP
OP
JackOfAllBlades

JackOfAllBlades

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport 2.0L 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love Meguiars products!
I just hit all of the surfaces of my R with their clay bar kit two weeks ago and the water bead, shine, and protection really lasts.
In the tests I have seen the Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Hybrid Ceramic Spray looks to hold up even better, if things pan out getting an incoming Si I will try it on that.

Mr. Honda

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic si sedan
Country flag
Dam looks awesome! Did you use the hybrid ceramic that comes in the spray bottle or the fel kind?

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is that a spray wax? I've been using their ultimate quik wax but I might have to try that one out once my bottle runs out.
I use the spray. It's great. A little goes a looooong way once the initial application has been done. In fact, too much on maintenance will not bead as well

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been touting Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax (spray) for awhile. It's good stuff. So easy to use and results are impressive. I've also tried Turtle Wax's version and though it's also very good, I prefer Meguiar's.

Nessism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T Civic
Country flag
I've been using the Turtle Wax Hybrid stuff and love it. No experience with the Meguiars but no reason to doubt the positive reviews. Products like these are great and save lots of time. No more wax on, wax off. Unless you get a kick out of that sort of thing.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ceramic is incredible. I used it for the 1st time this year and was convinced of it when I put gas in my car one time and a little spilled onto the paint. I grabbed the window squeegee to clean it off, by the time I turned back around, the spill had almost completely run off. Great stuff! I just got some cheap brand from Walmart.

Honda Civic 10th gen Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax 2 Months Later 20201101_122402

Honda Civic 10th gen Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax 2 Months Later 20201114_112034

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Ceramic is incredible. I used it for the 1st time this year and was convinced of it when I put gas in my car one time and a little spilled onto the paint. I grabbed the window squeegee to clean it off, by the time I turned back around, the spill had almost completely run off. Great stuff! I just got some cheap brand from Walmart.

20201101_122402.jpg

20201114_112034.jpg
You’re car looks great. The spray ceramic wax works great on the black trim as well ( fake vents) the red looks good they had a red coupe available well I got mine with leather interior but it was saddle
which I’m not a big fan of. I was also considering the lime green too