Time4boost

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic coupe ex-t
Country flag
Hey everyone I’m just wondering if anybody has installed this down pipe. Any reply’s are appreciated, thanks.
Sponsored

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
Wife has one. Been a little over a month no issues. Loud as hell though with a muffler delete. I did not heatwrap hers.

It's pretty cheap as far as DP's go, so if you're unsure about keeping it (noise or emissions) then it wont break the bank if you decide you don't like it.

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
What happening here? Did it snap or something?
yea it was late night noticed my car was extremely loud. i popped my hood and found the downpipe split like in the photo. customer serviced was horrible. luckily they send me a replacement. i had to call everyday to find out what was going on but the guy i forgot him name was never there. so i personally will never purchase from them again..

OP
OP

Time4boost

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic coupe ex-t
Country flag
yea it was late night noticed my car was extremely loud. i popped my hood and found the downpipe split like in the photo. customer serviced was horrible. luckily they send me a replacement. i had to call everyday to find out what was going on but the guy i forgot him name was never there. so i personally will never purchase from them again..
Wow, I guess I will go with Prl. Thanks