May need your guys help

Nexus90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 C300, 14 corolla, 17 civic
Country flag
Ok fam I haven't had a chance to look into it thoroughly, I just got to work and I have a little time to post up. I may need your guys help. So to put a little context, I have a 17 HB ST, it has been 6 days since the install of the PRL front and down pipes, and the takeda intake. It's been 5 since the hondata flash base +6. I was more or less at 19,100 when all was done. It is Friday morning(3/30/18), I'm at 19,471 miles now and about after 5 minutes of just letting the car warm up, and maybe 5 minutes into my drive I get a message from the car emission systems problem. As stated I haven't had a chance to look into this thoroughly, it's kinda bugging. I'm being honest when I say I haven't done anything out of my norm in terms of driving. I've actually been babying the car more, refraining from spirited driving, no aggressive maneuvers at all. The car told me to go to a dealership to have it checked out I'm not worried about warranty or what so that is the issue. I'm just curious to see if anyone has a bit of experience with this. Any helpful information is appreciated. Will keep you guys posted as the day goes on.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nexus90

Nexus90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm going to bet that you didn't disable the secondary o2
Hmm I will look into that my brother. I won't lie I figured the base +6 would set the ECU to all its proper settings if it's something to do with the flashpro I'll look into for sure thanks for this piece of knowledge as you can see I wasn't aware there was a secondary o2. I'm looking around and I'm seeing that this seems to be a common error with a few other guys. Do you think this should be my first corrective measure or should I get a reading done just to be on the safe side. My uncles shop is about 5 miles from my office so I know he would take a look into it.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Hmm I will look into that my brother. I won't lie I figured the base +6 would set the ECU to all its proper settings if it's something to do with the flashpro I'll look into for sure thanks for this piece of knowledge as you can see I wasn't aware there was a secondary o2. I'm looking around and I'm seeing that this seems to be a common error with a few other guys. Do you think this should be my first corrective measure or should I get a reading done just to be on the safe side. My uncles shop is about 5 miles from my office so I know he would take a look into it.
it's 100% the secondary o2. you need to disable it. Basemaps has it default to be enabled for emissions
Honda Civic 10th gen May need your guys help upload_2018-3-30_8-51-27

Uncheck the highlighted box

OP
OP
Nexus90

Nexus90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
it's 100% the secondary o2. you need to disable it. Basemaps has it default to be enabled for emissions
upload_2018-3-30_8-51-27.png

Yo my brother you are the man ever since I joined this forum you've always been helpful I hope you know I appreciate that I'm gonna leave the Office 2 go home In a few And take care of it. So just to cap off then open up flash manager open the tune I have saved which is just the base 6, go into calibration, Into the loop tab uncheck the box, save the it with the new setting and then reflash

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Yo my brother you are the man ever since I joined this forum you've always been helpful I hope you know I appreciate that I'm gonna leave the Office 2 go home In a few And take care of it. So just to cap off then open up flash manager open the tune I have saved which is just the base 6, go into calibration, Into the loop tab uncheck the box, save the it with the new setting and then reflash
yup

BayAreaGenXSI

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
You could disable it since last August if you got the RACE FlashPro
Hi dc2turbo, I have just installed an RV6 downpipe on my 2017 Civic SI. I currently have the +6 PSI OTS tune on my vehicle. Can you please tell me step-by-step how to disable the secondary O2 on my Race Hondata? Greatly appreciate your help!!!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
upload_2018-3-30_8-51-27.png

See above for your answer. :)