May i see your hatch backs

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did see two in person. It seemed a bit dull, lifeless to me after I've seen the Rally red before. But that picture shows how nice sonic grey can be.
mmm, well i dunno, that Pearl hit right the right light angles
Sponsored

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
I did see two in person. It seemed a bit dull, lifeless to me after I've seen the Rally red before. But that picture shows how nice sonic grey can be.

Funny, when I decided to be very interested in the X, I was set on either sonic grey or rally red.
When SPG is dirty it looks like shit. I wash my car obsessively.

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes it’s sonic grey and this was right after a wash & wax. I like the color but would have LOVED white or the lunar silver. The dealership only had red, sonic grey, and dark grey metallic in the sport trim.

The only downside to the sonic grey pearl is that it’s a BITCH to paint match. I had some damage to my front end and had to paint it 3 times to get it close to OEM match, but it’s still slightly off due to the pearlescent. A simple color like white or silver would not have been so hard.
any pearlescent paint has matching issues, im in the same boat....but eh...the paint technology is better now than years before

I wanted either your Sonic Pearl or White orchid Pearl, no dealership in all of ny (5 boros) or Long Island had either color, i waited a whole year to get the White...:)