Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedspeedracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know...but I thought MOTEC allowed you the ability to use those options..where as ktuner and hondata don't currently have that option...lol
no injectors offered as far as we have found anywhere and have talked to multiple manufacturers. high pressure pump upgrade starts is very expensive and only gets you a little without injectors as well

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
no injectors offered as far as we have found anywhere and have talked to multiple manufacturers. high pressure pump upgrade starts is very expensive and only gets you a little without injectors as well
ah, lucky for me, I won't worry about that lol. I feel like stage 1 is more than enough power for me.

Sales@USR

First Name
USR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedspeedracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What he said above ^^^ I haven’t heard of anything to get around the fueling issues yet doesn’t matter what kind of tuner is used. All I can think of is that weird radium setup but I feel they’d mention it. Who knows but I want to
we are working on a completion kit for the Radium Port Injection setup. But really even with proper tuning you are pushing your luck with the bottom end when going over 400whp as it is. We only really recommend going that far if building the block.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
we are working on a completion kit for the Radium Port Injection setup. But really even with proper tuning you are pushing your luck with the bottom end when going over 400whp as it is. We only really recommend going that far if building the block.
no doubt. I learned the hard way on my EP3. I had 301whp and 250lbs of torque...for some reason got greedy and bumped up boost for more power...boom, rod came out the bottom :eek:

SpicyMcFatburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1976 Datsun 280Z
Country flag
I just googled "fk8" "511ps" and found this video:

- 7MOD 550R Turbo upgrade
- Dream Automotive Catted Downpipe with 200CPSI Cat (https://www.dream-automotive.com/co...wnpipe-honda-civic-type-r-fk8-2-0t-k20c1-2017)
- AEM Water Methanol Inject (https://www.aemelectronics.com/prod...ion-kit-for-forced-induction-gasoline-engines)
- Wagner Tuning Intercooler (Prototype)
- Milltek 3" Exhaust

I don't know the specifics of their tune, but I remember this back before I believe ktuner and hondata released their tuning solution (or maybe after, can't remember):
https://www.civicx.com/threads/7mod-fk8-ecu-remap.13538/
The only thing that bothers me is that at no point do they show the entire screen or the entire dyno plot. We have nothing to go off of when it comes to baseline numbers, no correction factor, no quarter mile numbers, etc. I don't doubt that the CTR can make those numbers with the proper setup. In fact, I'd be really disappointed if it couldn't, since those numbers are common in I4s nowadays. But, I've seen enough shady practices in the tuning world to understand that people inflate numbers to sell products all the time. I mean, a stock frame turbo adding almost 200 horsepower with no fuel mods is ballsy. Their only explanation on facebook is that they have a software based workaround for dealing with the high pressure fuel pump. I hope I'm not coming off as a jerk, I've just seen too many Extreme Tunas situations to trust these types of claims without data.

BustAXX

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r fk8
Country flag
hello you can see on your facebook the changes that it takes when they have been made and how they have installed usually explain it well enough

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
What? Sorry I didn’t understand any of that

BustAXX

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r fk8
Country flag
[QUOTE = ". Grimace, post: 551632, miembro: 15873"] ¿Qué? Lo siento, no entendí nada de eso [/ QUOTE]
Its your problem.

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You know I don’t speak Spanish Baxter, in English

BustAXX

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r fk8
Country flag
If I'm writing in English but the problem is that I do it from the mobile phone, I can translate it into Spanish but I post it in English. Let's see if you can understand that I use the translator often because I do not understand very very good English greetings

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nah you’re good just messing with you. It’s a movie quote.

Entiendo un poco espanol

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If I'm writing in English but the problem is that I do it from the mobile phone, I can translate it into Spanish but I post it in English. Let's see if you can understand that I use the translator often because I do not understand very very good English greetings
He is joking. Watch the movie Anchorman :)
él está bromeando. Mira la pelicula llamada Anchorman
Sponsored