Marco's 17 Hatch Build

glbg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sports Hatchback
Country flag
are you planning to debadge or plastidip the emblem?

Nexus90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 C300, 14 corolla, 17 civic
Country flag
I've been lowered for months now, handling is awesome. Fully adjustable.
Very nice I'm a little biased toward tein suspension but I may have to consider this as alternative because I don't think they started a product line for this generation civics at all. I checked their site and the last group they made for was the 12 si. Plus I won't lie it sounds childish but I like the fact that these coil overs come red, tein comes green.

OP
OP
JustAHatch17

JustAHatch17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice I'm a little biased toward tein suspension but I may have to consider this as alternative because I don't think they started a product line for this generation civics at all. I checked their site and the last group they made for was the 12 si. Plus I won't lie it sounds childish but I like the fact that these coil overs come red, tein comes green.
Yea not yet, eibach is coming up with coil. I just bought d2 racing coils. They are very good and comfortable. Theres a bunch of posts of people who bought them, check them out.

Javex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan EX WOP - Aero Kit/Wing Spoiler
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The front looks awesome. I really like the add ons. I wish I could have something like this but living on a slope and having snow... makes me scared lol. Post more pictures! hehehe

ost.rod08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CIvic Hatchback 17
Hey man nice car def like to see people doing good things. How come you changed the godspeed coils?