Marco's 17 Hatch Build

kcarne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT WOP
Country flag
Looks seriously great man. I'm jealous. I drove a slammed 04 Jetta for years and don't know if I could ever do it again. I got the 8 yr 120k Hondacare and could imagine the dealership will do their best to give me a hard time about any work if you pull up with something slammed like this. Great work!
Sponsored

OP
OP
JustAHatch17

JustAHatch17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Looks seriously great man. I'm jealous. I drove a slammed 04 Jetta for years and don't know if I could ever do it again. I got the 8 yr 120k Hondacare and could imagine the dealership will do their best to give me a hard time about any work if you pull up with something slammed like this. Great work!
Thanks man, they should be able to work on it. I would hope so lol.

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport Plus HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It suits better an a black car but I find it a bit too much for my likings, too extreme. Now you need the power to match the looks :p

OP
OP
JustAHatch17

JustAHatch17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
It suits better an a black car but I find it a bit too much for my likings, too extreme. Now you need the power to match the looks :p
Its alittle aggressive and flows well with the black oem, hondata is on top of my list:thumbsup:

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
That aeroflow splitter is a game changer.

It turns the whole front end into a mean looking beast.

But yeah, def gotta have to put more power in it otherwise its just all show LOL

edit - how are the godspeed coils treating you?

BLK Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport, 1960 Classic Mini w/B16B
Looks good. How is the ride quality? I would like to see your car in person. Im out in the Valley every so often.

OP
OP
JustAHatch17

JustAHatch17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
That aeroflow splitter is a game changer.

It turns the whole front end into a mean looking beast.

But yeah, def gotta have to put more power in it otherwise its just all show LOL

edit - how are the godspeed coils treating you?
Yea getting tuned soon, the coils are actually better than what expected, adjusting the stiffness is amazing

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did your front bumper come without a plate frame? how does it look so clean? Also, ever have any trouble with tickets because of that? I'm in SoCal and I've been ticketed twice by parking meter maids not for time but for lack of front plate.

OP
OP
JustAHatch17

JustAHatch17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Did your front bumper come without a plate frame? how does it look so clean? Also, ever have any trouble with tickets because of that? I'm in SoCal and I've been ticketed twice by parking meter maids not for time but for lack of front plate.
It came with a plate, there's 2 holes. There not noticeable until you get close. I have yet to get in trouble for having no plate, and tinted windshield. Lol. But yea I've had plenty experiences like that here in SoCal, never knew the parking meter people can site you for that lol.
Sponsored