DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
So I took the plunge today and reflashed using Ktuner v2. Its awesome. I am experiencing 10-15+ IAT with the short ram intake, but all is well.
My question.....So I saved the Ktuner Maps to the handheld. Flashed the mid 19psi map which is in the second save position on the device. Do I have to reflash to Map 2 everytime I start the car? I think I read somewhere that it defaults back to Map 1 (base) each time......did I read that right?

The car is a different car now, the short ram is even louder-throttle response-cleaner shifting up and down-just a great device. I used a COBB on my STI and it was a Pain. I highly recommend the Ktuner. Just waiting on my TSP maps to get here to do it all again.
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
It's not the tune on the unit that it's reverting to, like Tuning Slot 1 for instance.

If you setup the map switching feature in the tune that you uploaded, you can switch on the fly between those options. That defaults to map 1 if you don't have the unit connected.

http://ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/on_the_fly_map_switching.htm

OP
OP
DRTHVDR

DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
Thank you Mr Ktuner. Do you a youtube link to the process? My brain processes better when I see an example of a how-to.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
If you keep your V2 plugged in it will revert to the last used map. If you don't keep it plugged in it will revert to map 1 (tune 1).

As far as visualizing how to do the on the fly map switching from the cc buttons, this video should help:

Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
I’m pretty sure you need to upload the dual tunes to get the map switching and set those up in software.

OP
OP
DRTHVDR

DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
Hey...once I get into the tsp map file...this is the only thing I see under quick adjustments. I dont have the dropdown screen shown by ktuner in the previous response.
Once I flash the ecu will the quick change cruise control work or am I missing something?

Honda Civic 10th gen Mapping Q-Ktuner 20200701_221947_HDR

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey...once I get into the tsp map file...this is the only thing I see under quick adjustments. I dont have the dropdown screen shown by ktuner in the previous response.
Once I flash the ecu will the quick change cruise control work or am I missing something?

20200701_221947_HDR.jpg
Yes, they will work fine as long as your ECU is fully supported. The settings are simply hidden here as they are part of a proprietary tune.

OP
OP
DRTHVDR

DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
Right on. Many thanks to those in this thread. Stay safe. Hopefully no speeding tickets tomorrow.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
TSP sets up their own settings for map switching and their tunes are partially locked, as I'm sure a message indicated to you when you opened it.
Sponsored