2017 SI Coupe
Country flag

ice raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 AGB Civic Si
Country flag
So whats the difference between this stage 1 tune and the stock one you get with ktuner? If someone buys through you will they be able to get the next stages free or less?

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
So whats the difference between this stage 1 tune and the stock one you get with ktuner? If someone buys through you will they be able to get the next stages free or less?
I haven't actually looked at any dyno graphs or anything in that regard, I know we had a Hondata vs Our Tune dyno sheet and we are making more horsepower and torque than the Hondata +9 PSI tune, but if you buy the product through us you will get any tune file free of charge. So if you decide to run our Stage 2 setup down the road, you will receive our Stage 2 tune free of charge. The only thing that we will charge for is the E30 tune that we are working on, but you will receive that at a discounted rate when purchased through us.

ice raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 AGB Civic Si
Country flag
I haven't actually looked at any dyno graphs or anything in that regard, I know we had a Hondata vs Our Tune dyno sheet and we are making more horsepower and torque than the Hondata +9 PSI tune, but if you buy the product through us you will get any tune file free of charge. So if you decide to run our Stage 2 setup down the road, you will receive our Stage 2 tune free of charge. The only thing that we will charge for is the E30 tune that we are working on, but you will receive that at a discounted rate when purchased through us.
Sounds good. Let me know on how that looks for a stage 1. Curious to see what extra you got out of it more then just the stock on ktuner.

Lagos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Very cool and nice to see you guys offer a bonus tune now that Vit Viper is no longer selling his.
I will be picking up a Ktuner from you in the near future.

bwsteg

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
CN we purchase your stage 1 tune if we already have ktuner? I’d love to compare vits stage 1 to yours.

Vader_Si

First Name
Ryota Watanabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I purchased Hondata from you guys and I'm still waiting on getting the Stage 1 tune..

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R & 2020 Ridgeline BE
Country flag
Love what you guys did with my wife's wrx. I already have a ktuner but really interested in getting the tune separately. Would love to see the curve.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
CN we purchase your stage 1 tune if we already have ktuner? I’d love to compare vits stage 1 to yours.
Love what you guys did with my wife's wrx. I already have a ktuner but really interested in getting the tune separately. Would love to see the curve.
Nice. Anything in the works for the Sport?

If you have a KTuner currently we do have a listing on our website for the purchase of our tune so you can compare to Vit's tune! We have had a lot of requests asking about ours vs the preloaded KTuner maps and we got approval to post those numbers, we just wanted to make sure KTuner was okay with it prior to posting an overlay of our graph over theirs, and this will be a transparent post when it's made to show that we aren't down playing those numbers just to make ourselves look better!

And as for the Civic Sport, this is something we plan on doing in the future, in the grand scheme of things we are still a relatively small shop that covers a lot of different vehicle platforms so as far as an ETA goes I'm not in any position to even ball park that, but I do know and can confirm it's something we want to do and plan on doing! We want to cover all models of the new line up, Type-R and 2.0 included.

ice raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 AGB Civic Si
Country flag
If you have a KTuner currently we do have a listing on our website for the purchase of our tune so you can compare to Vit's tune! We have had a lot of requests asking about ours vs the preloaded KTuner maps and we got approval to post those numbers, we just wanted to make sure KTuner was okay with it prior to posting an overlay of our graph over theirs, and this will be a transparent post when it's made to show that we aren't down playing those numbers just to make ourselves look better!

And as for the Civic Sport, this is something we plan on doing in the future, in the grand scheme of things we are still a relatively small shop that covers a lot of different vehicle platforms so as far as an ETA goes I'm not in any position to even ball park that, but I do know and can confirm it's something we want to do and plan on doing! We want to cover all models of the new line up, Type-R and 2.0 included.
So on your website with the graph. Is the base there base tune? Or where do i find the comparison graph for it?

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
So on your website with the graph. Is the base there base tune? Or where do i find the comparison graph for it?
We will be posting it shortly, once our tuner is back and we get it watermarked it will go up on that listing as well as the forum, Facebook, etc.

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks! If you need a test car.. :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.