Si MAPerformance Stage 1 Beta

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Yeah I was just wondering what to set it at because my car has: 27Won Cold Air Intake, Full 3" RV6 Catless Downpipe and Frontpipe , 3" Custom Type R aFe Power Takeda Exhaust, Fine Line Imports Tuned, FX350 Clutch, PRL SS Clutch Line and running only on 91 Octane.

Also I noticed the +9 psi tune for both normal and sport on the SI the torque is set at 655 which should be suffice if they set it like that as is. Another thing is how do people get overboost problems?
I wish I knew - I was an early map tester. My car is completely stock. It threw an overboost code when I was on the highway in traffic. I uploaded datalogs, but they said they didn't see anything..... pretty sure I saw the moment when I looked at the datalog.

RunningHot2017

20 years. Smashing gears.
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Yeah I was just wondering what to set it at because my car has: 27Won Cold Air Intake, Full 3" RV6 Catless Downpipe and Frontpipe , 3" Custom Type R aFe Power Takeda Exhaust, Fine Line Imports Tuned, FX350 Clutch, PRL SS Clutch Line and running only on 91 Octane.

Also I noticed the +9 psi tune for both normal and sport on the SI the torque is set at 655 which should be suffice if they set it like that as is. Another thing is how do people get overboost problems?
Well while there arent any torque limits, there are still overboost limits set to protect the turbo. I had a guy explain to me how to raise the limits. I also raised my boost by gear limits. Ive been running 25lbs of boost in 2nd gear and no limp mode.

RunningHot2017

20 years. Smashing gears.
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
The way I have mine set up rn is like 22lbs of boost in 1st for less wheelspin, 25 in 2nd for accel, 24 in 3rd for accel, and the rest of the gears are 22 to protect the internals.
Sponsored