Status
Not open for further replies.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Strange, my IATs seem to be high like yours 20-25 over ambient (no gold tape though). but my STFT is 7%. That said I am getting a tune soon so I am not too worried about it. let me know how adding 10% to the MAF values goes.
Are those IAT's in local traffic, or on the highway? I only ask because my PRL Cobra CAI still sees 20 to 30 degrees over ambient in local traffic. On the highway though, I sometimes drop to a single digit delta.
Sponsored

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
Are those IAT's in local traffic, or on the highway? I only ask because my PRL Cobra CAI still sees 20 to 30 degrees over ambient in local traffic. On the highway though, I sometimes drop to a single digit delta.
Mixed traffic, however it didn't go down significantly on the highway with either the modded stock intake or this setup.

I also just made 2 seperate tunes with 10% across the board, will load one of those up for the drive to the track once I'm off from work, then hopefully will ahve the MAP provided basetune and will drive on it daily, I have a Vit Stage 1 I am planning on running on tonight, haven't tested it with the intake on yet, Hell haven't ran it with the DP/FP honestly lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.