Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is that what you did ?
Naw I used my local pro tuner javi, he tuned enough 10th gens in my area for me to trust him. Although he even admitted to me at the time that he still considered himself new to tuning them
Sponsored

Chandler92

First Name
Chandler Boyer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si
Country flag
Naw I used my local pro tuner javi, he tuned enough 10th gens in my area for me to trust him. Although he even admitted to me at the time that he still considered himself new to tuning them
I might do that with one by me. My stft at idle is at like +7 and sometimes goes to 10. I have seen it jump to +25 and then back down. My ltft is at +7. But when I was on ktuner maps and stock air box it was pretty normal. Going from -3 to +3. Idk if i have a keak somewhere. Only thing i can think of is the inlet pipe having a small leak

Chandler92

First Name
Chandler Boyer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si
Country flag
Ita driving me nuts again. Feel like I should have just left it stock lmfao

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ita driving me nuts again. Feel like I should have just left it stock lmfao
Naw stock is boring lmao, but if you’re running MAP tune call them see if you can send them some data logs to look at and check out your trims. I’ve always got good customer service from them I’m sure they’ll be helpful. I wouldn’t use a local tuner who hasn’t tuned a bunch of 10th gens yet

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When you say you’ve seen +25 was it during a second during a shift or was it actually at that number for a while. Are you watching trims through blutooth?(Honda hack screen, android tablet etc.) I know when it can lag a little sometimes and give a flash of weird numbers. When I first got tunerview over a year ago I would see weird flashes of like fuel trims in the 100s lmao, but that was just a little lag/glitch during shifts or something. It only did that through blutooth tho not when directly connected to my laptop

Chandler92

First Name
Chandler Boyer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si
Country flag
When you say you’ve seen +25 was it during a second during a shift or was it actually at that number for a while. Are you watching trims through blutooth?(Honda hack screen, android tablet etc.) I know when it can lag a little sometimes and give a flash of weird numbers. When I first got tunerview over a year ago I would see weird flashes of like fuel trims in the 100s lmao, but that was just a little lag/glitch during shifts or something. It only did that through blutooth tho not when directly connected to my laptop
It was for a min but it took a bit to come down. I have sent them logs before and they said it was cause of my mishimoto intercooler

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It was for a min but it took a bit to come down. I have sent them logs before and they said it was cause of my mishimoto intercooler
I’m no tuner, at all, but idk what your Intercooler has to do with a lean condition :dunno: ... Etune with drob!!

Woodro

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan
Country flag
What’s the issue in running this intake without a tune?

Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
The intake produces garbage fuel trims. You need MAF scaling to fix the issues. It certainly can be done but you're better off getting a better intake instead.
Sponsored