MAPerformance - Hoping this exhaust gets you Civic Si owners excited!

Do you like this design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
I feel confident that you will not be disappointed. I have a Greddy system here that I intend to demonstrate a baseline with
Sponsored

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Much appreciated. Id love just a pure race exhaust so that would be my choice. If it doesnt throw codes then id buy it in a heartbeat
A cat/FP back exhaust will not throw a code no matter how it's made.race or not.

picklenick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Sign me up for the full package turbo back. I love the way this exhaust looks and sounds! MAPerformance you guys do some fine work!

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
That means so much to me right now! We are final jigging up everything for production this week... I really think we are super close... I have some weights gathered up and we are just waiting for the rain to stop to get some sound clips together for you!

j_babsR1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2004 Yamaha R1
That means so much to me right now! We are final jigging up everything for production this week... I really think we are super close... I have some weights gathered up and we are just waiting for the rain to stop to get some sound clips together for you!
Fuck yeah can’t wait to hear clips of all options! Will you also be providing us clips with catless dp/fp as well with all your options catback?

moloukhya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si coupe
Country flag
Looking forward to it! Thanks for all of the hard work you and the team are putting into this!

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last teaser for the day:

41907724_1957035021021927_4392938158606516224_n.jpg

These will both be dual wall tips for final production and there will be at least a couple color choices on the tips. The prototype on the right would be the ultra quiet system and is pretty much finalized. The unit on the left would be the mid level quiet version and the rear hangers are NOT finalized. There will be options for BOTH Sedan and Coupe and don't forget the straight through race system... which will look like the guy on the left, BUT without a muffler.

We have a little bit of final jigging to do and then we are in production mode... so I am hopeful I will be able to get you guys a group buy together by end of week (with sound clips of course...hahahha)
what are we looking at as far as price for the one on the left for a coupe?

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
YES! And this will happen as we can find a clearing (LITERALLY PLANNED to get this done early this week but it keeps raining all day every day!)

Fuck yeah can’t wait to hear clips of all options! Will you also be providing us clips with catless dp/fp as well with all your options catback?

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
I'm pretty confident that you are 100 percent correct!

A cat/FP back exhaust will not throw a code no matter how it's made.race or not.

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Last teaser for the day:

We have a little bit of final jigging to do and then we are in production mode... so I am hopeful I will be able to get you guys a group buy together by end of week (with sound clips of course...hahahha)
Any group buy planned for today?

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
I'm letting you guys down... BUT with one last picture:
Honda Civic 10th gen MAPerformance - Hoping this exhaust gets you Civic Si owners excited! 20180921_112946_resized

The single system with muffler will have the hangers moved and made nicer, but there is your final three options... we will have coupe and sedan covered as well.. .and I will have a Sport Hatch in here to test fitment soon.

I was unable to get the group buy data all together for this week, but we will get it going ASAP... probably next week... I just have a LOT of sound clip data to gather... 6 or 7 variations with in cab, drive buy and start up all to be represented.

We are almost there!

Any group buy planned for today?

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
that top option is most likely what I'll be getting (depending on the sound).
27WON is trying, but it's gonna cost too much...
you guys have a similar sound for (potentially) less.
as long as it doesn't 'buzz' you have my money!

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
Which is why I have been waiting on the sound clips. I know I keep saying this over and over again... but I am super confident, given the option, that we will have the sound where you want it with one of our options!

that top option is most likely what I'll be getting (depending on the sound).
27WON is trying, but it's gonna cost too much...
you guys have a similar sound for (potentially) less.
as long as it doesn't 'buzz' you have my money!

MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Country flag
I'm letting you guys down... BUT with one last picture:
20180921_112946_resized.jpg

The single system with muffler will have the hangers moved and made nicer, but there is your final three options... we will have coupe and sedan covered as well.. .and I will have a Sport Hatch in here to test fitment soon.

I was unable to get the group buy data all together for this week, but we will get it going ASAP... probably next week... I just have a LOT of sound clip data to gather... 6 or 7 variations with in cab, drive buy and start up all to be represented.

We are almost there!

The system with no muffler, will it have a resonator or is it straight pipe from cat all the way back?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.