MAPerformance - Hoping this exhaust gets you Civic Si owners excited!

Do you like this design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

j_babsR1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2004 Yamaha R1
Curious how the street version sounds like with a 3” catless dp/fp combo. Was about to order a greddy the other day but they’re on backorder now until mid-late oct. Any ideas on release date or even pre order sale?
Sponsored

mmuldoon

17 SI Coupe
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 SI Coupe
Country flag
I think the build quality looks good, but I’d prefer just two tips. I also understand that the rear diffuser poses some difficulties. I also have a Z51 C7...so I kind of struggle with this. I don’t hate the 4 tips on the Civic, but I’d just like something more quite/cool from an aesthetics standpoint. If the mother of Civics (R) has 3 tips, I think it’s kind of off putting to try and trump it with 4. Excited to hear the sound though.

James3spearchucker

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
This is a common issue that military personnel have to deal with when stationed overseas. We have a U.S. mailing address, but it's limited to the weight and dimensions that I posted above. Having something that size shipped to my physical German address would be crazy expensive, but I'll check it out.
Regarding the axle-back request, I have been building a system joining a SI exhaust with a rear pipe section in 60mm round, but since this requires hammering the round into an oval, it has been difficult. If someone like MA wanted to make a kit, it would need to be from the back of the center resonator and have two sections for packaging ease. Still, you would need a reducer cone to adapt 60mm to 76mm. Finally, the SI resonator only has a few perforations to absorb sound waves so the MA one is probably superior.

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
BOY does that sound great! and ZERO buzzing that I hear in all the other aftermarket exhausts for this car (minus 27WON's)

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Same one that they tested fitted awhile back?
Yes. I will admit I am assuming things here. I know they have the turbo on the car and have been running around with it, it is only logical that is where they found 375hp. We all know our baby stock turbos aren't doing that. :( Ha

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Yes. I will admit I am assuming things here. I know they have the turbo on the car and have been running around with it, it is only logical that is where they found 375hp. We all know our baby stock turbos aren't doing that. :( Ha
True. Lol. Baby turbos

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
This is a common issue that military personnel have to deal with when stationed overseas. We have a U.S. mailing address, but it's limited to the weight and dimensions that I posted above. Having something that size shipped to my physical German address would be crazy expensive, but I'll check it out.
Dude if your APO I can get you and exhaust over there pretty easily. Hell I recieved a Viper T56 Transmission via APO, it takes a few questions but if you go and talk to the Post office they will almost always help you out....

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Dude if your APO I can get you and exhaust over there pretty easily. Hell I recieved a Viper T56 Transmission via APO, it takes a few questions but if you go and talk to the Post office they will almost always help you out....
I do have an APO, but the post office on this end can't really do anything for me except give me the size/weight dimensions. What it comes down to is if the seller is willing to ship to an APO, and if the sending post office accepts it.

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
I do have an APO, but the post office on this end can't really do anything for me except give me the size/weight dimensions. What it comes down to is if the seller is willing to ship to an APO, and if the sending post office accepts it.
Which base? I still have connections at Baumholder, Spangdahlem, Ramstein, Vogelweh and all around K-Town, can see if I can get a hookup for you... I think @twostepperformance will ship to APO as well once the MAP exhaust is released...

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Which base? I still have connections at Baumholder, Spangdahlem, Ramstein, Vogelweh and all around K-Town, can see if I can get a hookup for you... I think @twostepperformance will ship to APO as well once the MAP exhaust is released...
I'm at Ramstein, but what can the receiving end really do?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.