Not open for further replies.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I dont want to shoot myself in the foot here, so let me respond carefully lol.

We are working VERY hard on it, we are in the final stretch, but part of the final stretch is validating every little thing. That takes time, and that takes the willingness to change things we may have already been "done" with. I would love to say it will be released in a few weeks as that was the goal. But, until we are knocking at that door, I dont want to get anyone's hopes up! We have had a lot of great feedback, a lot of people waiting, and lot of people pushing us to get it done, and we thank you all for that!

-Daelen
**Old thread I know**

@Daelen@MAP
I'd like to have my motor be able to handle any lowend boost thrown at it from a stock turbo. I have a CVT Hatch with an Si turbo. What do you recommend for an engine upgrade to handle this? Just researching my options. I understand that the CVT is an obstacle in and of itself. I'll be working on this from another angle. So I am not asking about any CVT upgrades. Just the engine. My current modifications are in my signature.

I will probably be in touch with you guys very soon. Thanks!
Sponsored

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
**Old thread I know**

@Daelen@MAP
I'd like to have my motor be able to handle any lowend boost thrown at it from a stock turbo. I have a CVT Hatch with an Si turbo. What do you recommend for an engine upgrade to handle this? Just researching my options. I understand that the CVT is an obstacle in and of itself. I'll be working on this from another angle. So I am not asking about any CVT upgrades. Just the engine. My current modifications are in my signature.

I will probably be in touch with you guys very soon. Thanks!
I'd be surprised if you'd get a benefit out of this. Since the tune is already holding back to save your CVT.

Reactions: Myx
Status
Not open for further replies.