Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
Hey Guys!

We are developing a Catback for the SI Coupe Currently, we will be moving this same design over to the Sedan and to other trim levels as well but just so you guys can see what our design will be like!

We will have two different Mid-Pipe options, I will revise this post as we solidify details on what exactly we want to do with the mid-pipe. But for the time being, the "Axle-Back" portion is going to be a V-Band disconnect that allows for you as the end user to customize the rear portion however you would like. The pictures are our quad tip design, we will also be incorporating a tri-tip and dual tip option as well as Stainless and burnt tips in both Single wall and dual wall design.

I do not have a ball park price, but it will be priced competitively with the market. Price will obviously change depending on what options you choose for your system as well, dual wall tips do affect the price a little bit but not significantly and the mid pipe selection will change the price as well.

I know I'm going to get asked about a sound clip, and the answer is no I do not have one unfortunately. The car is going under extensive R&D which is prohibiting me from getting you guys a sound clip. I can tell you that as a fellow Honda owner sound is something that we are doing our best to focus on, which is why we will have the two different mid pipe options because this is where the sound difference will be made.

We are trying to plan our release with the Greddy release, but obviously things can change as we are a relatively small company with other cars that we are working on as well.

If you aren't already following our Facebook page or Youtube Page please feel free to follow us as there will be a video featuring yours truly that will go over what we are doing with our car, and I can tell you that I am really excited to show you guys what we are doing! I will be going over that in the video.

Honda Civic 10th gen MAPerformance Catback 32169879_10214369258839208_607985339809660928_n

Honda Civic 10th gen MAPerformance Catback 32191640_10214369259679229_5305889944781193216_n

Honda Civic 10th gen MAPerformance Catback 32253681_10214369266559401_1609578344666365952_n

Honda Civic 10th gen MAPerformance Catback 32154375_10214369267679429_3524950930514509824_n

Last edited:

ice raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 AGB Civic Si
Country flag
Not sure how i feel about quad tips but glad there is other options! Looking forward to hearing a clip on this and pricing.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
I am one of a few that actually like the "HDMI" tip on my Si Sedan, anyway you guys can make an axle back and retain the stock tip?
It is an option that we have looked at absolutely, we have found a tip option that looks virtually identical to the stock tip style. We just aren't sure what the demand is going to be for it which is why the forum's are great! I have definitely noted your request and if I continue to see this kind of feedback it would make us more likely to offer that tip option!

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
It is an option that we have looked at absolutely, we have found a tip option that looks virtually identical to the stock tip style. We just aren't sure what the demand is going to be for it which is why the forum's are great! I have definitely noted your request and if I continue to see this kind of feedback it would make us more likely to offer that tip option!
Is the tip a custom tip or something I can get my hands on so that I can just buy your exhaust and put that tip on myself?

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R & 2020 Ridgeline BE
Country flag
Yeah I think the tip preference is all over the place so something that has replaceable tops would get the most attention. I prefer a subtle two round tip design similar to the sport hatch though I don't mind the two rectangleish tip design. Just my drop in the big bucket of preference.

bobvudown

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Not a fan of the quad tips. You guys should redesign the stock design

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R & 2020 Ridgeline BE
Country flag
I kinda want to just flip my HDMI upside down. Just wish it sounded better which is why I'm here.

stickshiftnewbie

First Name
Phel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen SI
Country flag
Count me in

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
I will second the OEM style!!!!!

ek5.56

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I'm partial to the tri tip design, EXCEPT when the stock HDMI style tip is available. Put another tally down for interest in the stock design. Its such a sleek look IMO. Love it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.