letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
O ya I agree. If you live in a climate that is constantly hot id go with a cai. But sense i have seasons here in yonder Michigan/Ohio went sri.
Well the 27won intake is a SRI, but it is enclosed with a pipe, so to speak, that pulls air from where a traditional CAI would.
Honda Civic 10th gen MAPerformace Intake Heat Soak? 27won intake

Lovely design.
Sponsored

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well the 27won intake is a SRI, but it is enclosed with a pipe, so to speak, that pulls air from where a traditional CAI would.
27won intake.jpg

Lovely design.
I am still surprised no-one has routed the 27Won intake out to their driver's side foglight. I'd be all over this setup.

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
I am still surprised no-one has routed the 27Won intake out to their driver's side foglight. I'd be all over this setup.
Hell yeah! An air duct to feed it from the foglight will be excellent.

Chandler92

First Name
Chandler Boyer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si
Country flag
I'm in Pa so this is what I'm thinking, too. I got a great buy on a used PRL race MAF SRI and I am sure it'll be fine for at least the next 7-8 months. And, If I need to I can convert it to a CAI but I'm not really a racer so we'll see after I watch my temps for a bit.
Ya it will be fine. I have a turbe blanket and inket blanket and the Temps drop. The only problem is with the map downpipe there is now tabs for the big heat sheild to be mounted. So it's exposed next to mg intake. So its sucking that hot air next to my downpipe. But hey. At least it will warm up quick in the winter
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: Myx