Amedina801

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si 1.5T
Country flag
Quick question. Do need two Map sensor 4Bar for the 10th gen Civic SI? trying to find information on it and when try and purchase one it only shows that I need only one. Does anyone out there know the answer to this question? please help. TIA:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:
Sponsored

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
No, it’s has a maf

OP
OP

Amedina801

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si 1.5T
Country flag
The typical "a buddy told me eventually ill need to" im guessing i dont?

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
The typical "a buddy told me eventually ill need to" im guessing i dont?
Let me tell you a story. In my early career in IT, another Network admin and myself used to take turns training our sales team on using their laptops and the software provided to them. I heard one of the salesmen (one of those know it all's) telling another one of his sales buddies about editing the config.sys file on his laptop (this was the Windows 95/98 days) to get better performance. I looked up and I said "I don't think I would do that". The know it all sales guy ignored me and kept persuading his colleague that he had done it a thousand times and it would make his computer faster. So I just shrugged my shoulders. About 10 minutes later, the know it all sales guy quickly leaves the scene, and his friend is standing in front of me looking sheepishly with a laptop that was no longer booting into Windows, which now I had to fix. Unfortunately the know it all did not learn his lesson and I had two other cases of non-booting laptops I had to fix that day....

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
Quick question. Do need two Map sensor 4Bar for the 10th gen Civic SI? trying to find information on it and when try and purchase one it only shows that I need only one. Does anyone out there know the answer to this question? please help. TIA:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:
You have 1xMAF and 1xMAP sensor - unless there is something wrong with either don't bother. Your stock should be a 3Bar (I believe) and good up to 29psi because you yet have to account for Barometric Pressure of 1Bar.

OP
OP

Amedina801

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si 1.5T
Country flag
Let me tell you a story. In my early career in IT, another Network admin and myself used to take turns training our sales team on using their laptops and the software provided to them. I heard one of the salesmen (one of those know it all's) telling another one of his sales buddies about editing the config.sys file on his laptop (this was the Windows 95/98 days) to get better performance. I looked up and I said "I don't think I would do that". The know it all sales guy ignored me and kept persuading his colleague that he had done it a thousand times and it would make his computer faster. So I just shrugged my shoulders. About 10 minutes later, the know it all sales guy quickly leaves the scene, and his friend is standing in front of me looking sheepishly with a laptop that was no longer booting into Windows, which now I had to fix. Unfortunately the know it all did not learn his lesson and I had two other cases of non-booting laptops I had to fix that day....

Copy that. Good advice.
Sponsored