MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
We are just about tooling up and ready to release this... Perfect time of year to do some underhood upgrades, if you ask me!
Sponsored

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
We are just about tooling up and ready to release this... Perfect time of year to do some underhood upgrades, if you ask me!
Can we get some sound clips? Should we be concerned about running rich with this bov like the current options. If this pipe would fit to replace my mishimoto pipe, I would totally buy.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
We are going to offer a re-circulation solution/option... so there will be no issue in terms of calibration... I DO admit that a tune that changes a re-circulation strategy to a vent to atmosphere strategy will have collateral effects on the state of the tune. The ONLY thing we are trying to do now is to determine the seriousness of the impact and see if we can mitigate that through a tuning solution...offered as a comprehensive solution.

Can we get some sound clips? Should we be concerned about running rich with this bov like the current options. If this pipe would fit to replace my mishimoto pipe, I would totally buy.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.