Many warning lights.

Lazerline19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
min just started this all my warning on and wont go away car drives fine but elec brake and sport mode wont work maybe I need a update i was afaraid maybe it was a rodent this happened so fast out of nowhere
Sponsored

takierosales

First Name
Romeo Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic 1.8e
Country flag
Yes it happened again tonight. Will take it back again to the dealership tomorrow morning (3rd time)

Antslog_FK7

First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7
Country flag
Hi @koriw1.5 im having the same damn issue... I recently add camber plates to my struts and installed everything back to normal. Then all of a sudden all these lights came up... same exact lights you have posted... did your lights ever come back after that update? My e brake is stuttering and making a crunch noise. Brake system stays on. Tpms is flashing. Power steeeing light is on. I am beyond confused. Please send help.

car is a 2018 civic hatchback sport with 18k miles

OP
OP
koriw1.5

koriw1.5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Hi @koriw1.5 im having the same damn issue... I recently add camber plates to my struts and installed everything back to normal. Then all of a sudden all these lights came up... same exact lights you have posted... did your lights ever come back after that update? My e brake is stuttering and making a crunch noise. Brake system stays on. Tpms is flashing. Power steeeing light is on. I am beyond confused. Please send help.

car is a 2018 civic hatchback sport with 18k miles
Go to the dealer. That's what I did.