Many compliments!

Rickstitans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
I have a black touring, and I get so many compliments from people. Going down the interstate and in town people are staring. My neighbor has a older pilot and a 2 door accord. He could not believe it was a civic. The guys who delivered my new couch yesterday even told me how great it looked.

Please share your experience.
Sponsored

tcaudo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-t
I have a black touring, and I get so many compliments from people. Going down the interstate and in town people are staring. My neighbor has a older pilot and a 2 door accord. He could not believe it was a civic. The guys who delivered my new couch yesterday even told me how great it looked.

Please share your experience.
I parked next to a 2014 si civic that was bright red at the store and when I came back out after picking up some coffee he was standing there just staring at my silver metallic ex-t and he was like dude this is a civic?! I said yup and its turbo too lol His jaw just dropped and said "man thats sweet" His car was nice as hell too he had the type r wing installed on his si with tints all around. Looked really sharp parked next to each other.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry to revive an old thread, but even now my car is 1.5 years old, I still get compliments and always notice other drivers looking at the car. Kinda gives you a good feeling.

wilbur_the_goose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring, '14 BMW 328i Sport Line
Country flag
I have a (rare in these parts) Touring Coupe in red.

I get a lot more compliments on it than on my sweet BMW 328i Sport Line. I even had a friend at the golf club that owns a local new car dealership (not BMW or Honda) compliment me on the Civic. Never said a thing about the BMW :)

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a (rare in these parts) Touring Coupe in red.

I get a lot more compliments on it than on my sweet BMW 328i Sport Line. I even had a friend at the golf club that owns a local new car dealership (not BMW or Honda) compliment me on the Civic. Never said a thing about the BMW :)
Red coupes rule!

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
TBH I get the looks probably because I'm debadged but my previous 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE and my current 2015 Nissan Murano SL AWD are the two most I've received.

It happened 2-3 times where I was followed to compliment me. Rest was either parking or leaving. My Murano more because of the color. When I bring up how my first option was white it was 50/50.
Sponsored