CivicChina

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just escaped Meranti, the strongest typhoon of the last 20 years which landed exactly here! I got some damage to my home but car seems fine. I can't check in detail, it's covered with leaves and debris. I saw pieces of marble and windows flying like bullets through my balcony.

Honda Civic 10th gen Manual TURBO ima

OP
OP
CivicChina

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
By the way, the shifter feeling improved a lot, it was hard and gears didnt enter smoothly when the car was new. Now at 2000 km i have the famous honda shifter with smooth, precise and effortless operation. The driving experience is much much better now! If some of you goes to test drive a manual Civic and finds the gearbox slow and notchy, don't worry it will be ok soon!

OP
OP
CivicChina

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Fortunately this morning i didn't take the Civic! I bottomed out the evoque twice in the mud!​

Honda Civic 10th gen Manual TURBO IMG_4871.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Manual TURBO IMG_4879.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Manual TURBO IMG_4877.PNG

Last edited:

OP
OP
CivicChina

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
New video with the exterior updates:

BobM_Jr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I notice there are no cruise control switches on the right side of the steering wheel. Is cruise control not available in China or are controls somewhere else?

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
OP
OP
CivicChina

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I notice there are no cruise control switches on the right side of the steering wheel. Is cruise control not available in China or are controls somewhere else?
Right, there is no cruise control on the manual and base CVT. Only the flagship trim (=touring) has cruise. It's not a big deal for me because i do only city driving in the Civic, I had it before on the Malibu and I used it only once in 4 years. Anyway it is possible to add it aftermarket for under 200$, if i ever need to drive on highway more often someday.

OP
OP
CivicChina

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
nice driving and what color is it? We don't have this color here.
Body color is Cosmic Blue Metallic, but it has a black interior, which is not available in North America

afrockcv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 10Gen 6MT 1.5T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hey,bro,I just register my account for the great help in the admin.I also brought a 6MT new civic (AEGEAN BLUE) in August 2016(P.S :I booked it in May,It takes me 3 month to wait).all new civic is really amazing...event I often drive with Impreza WRX STI (2014)and FOCUS ST,they also say my ride is the best ride both family menber driving and Sport driving style.I locat at GUANG DONG-HUIZHOU.and waitting the SEIBON BODY KIT,also wants to know where can I buy it and how much is it does anybody knows?I cant ascept the rear light not lighten the hole one.......lost 1 pice to be rear fog light Honda Civic 10th gen Manual TURBO 542277163259840566

OP
OP
CivicChina

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cool car! Be careful with the bodykit, here in Xiamen the police does not allow any modification and the fine is high! Wait for full led tail lights if you dont like the original

OP
OP
CivicChina

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I finally spent the weekend driving around in light traffic conditions. After a few km of sporty driving the car started to feel much better, clutch became more progressive, the shifter got smoother and the engine much more happy to rev. She doesn't like to sit in traffic and change gears at low rpm all the week!
Sponsored