Manual transmission rare?

Art Vandelay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Not seeing many manuals here in Toronto in either the LX or Sport trim, but I'm sure there are a few available.

I haven't made my decision yet, but if I do go with the Civic, it'll be my first manual vehicle.
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Should start coming in again next month or October when the 18's hit stores.

Carrera

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Share a 2015 Rav4
Country flag
For the heck of it today I looked at one of my local Honda dealers.

They only had 2 hatchbacks in stock:

Sport with MT & a Type R.

Crazy??

ac143

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX sedan (manual)
Country flag
Hatchback? My dealer scheduled a delivery date 4 days after signing deal for a blue LX sedan manual in ON.
He did warn me that it might take 2-3 weeks if they couldn't find a dealer to trade with in the worst case scenario
Edit: Ontario, in case u dont know what ON means

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah finding a Manual here in Southern California or California in general was hard enough, let alone in a specific color. It seems like every dealer was getting sonic grays....and more sonic grays...and yet more sonic grays. Took me about 2 months to find my white one, but as with all things, the minute I signed the paperwork, within a few days multiple dealers I previously visited were claiming they had my WOP Civic Sport coming in the next few weeks. Lol.

DoubleDown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Yeah finding a Manual here in Southern California or California in general was hard enough, let alone in a specific color. It seems like every dealer was getting sonic grays....and more sonic grays...and yet more sonic grays. Took me about 2 months to find my white one, but as with all things, the minute I signed the paperwork, within a few days multiple dealers I previously visited were claiming they had my WOP Civic Sport coming in the next few weeks. Lol.
Funny, I was actually looking for the Sonic Gray for nearly 2 months, and settled for the black (6 spd) instead. A few days after I bought my car, 3 dealerships called me stating that they have the Sonic Gray in stock. I think the reason why there were so many Sonic Grays here in Southern CA, was because of me. I harassed every dealership for two months straight, lol.

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Funny, I was actually looking for the Sonic Gray for nearly 2 months, and settled for the black (6 spd) instead. A few days after I bought my car, 3 dealerships called me stating that they have the Sonic Gray in stock. I think the reason why there were so many Sonic Grays here in Southern CA, was because of me. I harassed every dealership for two months straight, lol.
Could be why the dealers all suddenly got the White Orchid Pearl 6 spd I was looking for. HAHA.
Sponsored