• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Question about this individual mode... would it also keep the auto stop/start from turning back on if your preset had it turned off?
Agreed, it will but the car will go back into Normal when you turn it off. You’ll still need to select Individual every time you start the car.

Disagree that the button is for Individual mode. My guess is that’ll be chosen by the selector switch (like it says in the Si manual) and the top button will be for something else… rev matching maybe?

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I really wish more companies would save the auto stop/start settings. BMW is the only one I know of. You turn it off and it stays off no matter how many key cycles, until you manually turn it back on.

It’s killer on the starter long term.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I really wish more companies would save the auto stop/start settings. BMW is the only one I know of. You turn it off and it stays off no matter how many key cycles, until you manually turn it back on.

It’s killer on the starter long term.
Actually coming from someone who owns an X2 it no longer does that. All BMW’s now have it on when you restart the car every time. Only way to get rid of that happening is by using BimmerCode to code it out.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Interesting. My only experience is with a 2018 F80 M3.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Agreed, it will but the car will go back into Normal when you turn it off. You’ll still need to select Individual every time you start the car.

Disagree that the button is for Individual mode. My guess is that’ll be chosen by the selector switch (like it says in the Si manual) and the top button will be for something else… rev matching maybe?
Took a closer look and I think it does say INDIVIDUAL. Seems they didn’t need it on the Si so I guess they wanted to hype it up more on the Integra. Ok, but it better persist across restarts… but of course it won’t.