Mangaflow exhaust for the Civic Hatchback Sport

RallyCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport 6MT Sonic Grey
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered a catback system for the Magnaflow 19373 exhaust for the Honda Civic Hatchback Sport from Planet Mangnaflow. Finally a bolt-in option for a better sound.

Link to magnaflow https://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=19373
Planet Magnaflow had a great price but went the extra step and price matched with no fuss when I found a slightly lower price - great service.

I think the black tips will look awesome on my Sonic Gray hatch. Will update with pictures when the system arrives early this week.
Sponsored

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
If you don't mind me asking, how much did they charge? And did they give you a delivery date, it's not available until the beginning of August right now. The availability date has changed quite a bit over the last month.

OP
OP
RallyCivic

RallyCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No delivery date yet - hope to get a notice first thing tomorrow (Monday). I did notice that Magnaflow itself has a backorder till August, but nothing mentioned on the distributor sites. Price matched AutoAnything 15% off weekend sale, brought price down to 725 with free shipping.

So I guess I just have fingers crossed that it will ship this week. At least the MF site finally has a picture I can drool over now. Waiting till early August will suck but I've been waiting for a bolt on exhaust upgrade since November so it won't kill me - just feel like it!

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Yeah, I have a place I'm getting it from who deals direct with MF and he said early/mid August.

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does this bolt on directly after the down pipe? This looks good

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just ordered a catback system for the Magnaflow 19373 exhaust for the Honda Civic Hatchback Sport from Planet Mangnaflow. Finally a bolt-in option for a better sound.

Link to magnaflow https://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=19373
Planet Magnaflow had a great price but went the extra step and price matched with no fuss when I found a slightly lower price - great service.

I think the black tips will look awesome on my Sonic Gray hatch. Will update with pictures when the system arrives early this week.
I want!!

OP
OP
RallyCivic

RallyCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just got update from Magnaflow - back order extended until August 11. Waiting is killing me!
Thanks Hawk02 for your info earlier. Helped soften the blow.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Just got update from Magnaflow - back order extended until August 11. Waiting is killing me!
No problem, waiting here also, if I keep the car it will be on by the end of August

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic HB Sport CVT Sonic Grey, 2007 Honda Fit NHBP(GD3)
Country flag
Any updates?

OP
OP
RallyCivic

RallyCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Any updates?
No updates. I have become very frustrated with the whole affair. If I didn't know Magnaflow to be a reputable company I would have cancelled my order weeks ago. When I placed my order, I was told delivery was a few days out on backorder. However, every time the order gets close, the backorder gets extended. I ordered in July. I was lead to believe my order would be fulfilled August 4. Well, it's now September 4 and I don't expect it this month either since BO got pushed back again.
So in the end I will probably be happy but I will definitely be looking at another company besides Magnaflow in the future. This has not been a good buying experience and makes me wonder what kind of quality control in place.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Been following the dates as they get extended and will not order until in stock. As for quality control their products have always been top notch, I don't think that is the issue. The least amount of 10th gens on the road are the Sport hatchbacks so last on the list to be perfected. TypeR and Si also

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic HB Sport CVT Sonic Grey, 2007 Honda Fit NHBP(GD3)
Country flag
No updates. I have become very frustrated with the whole affair. If I didn't know Magnaflow to be a reputable company I would have cancelled my order weeks ago. When I placed my order, I was told delivery was a few days out on backorder. However, every time the order gets close, the backorder gets extended. I ordered in July. I was lead to believe my order would be fulfilled August 4. Well, it's now September 4 and I don't expect it this month either since BO got pushed back again.
So in the end I will probably be happy but I will definitely be looking at another company besides Magnaflow in the future. This has not been a good buying experience and makes me wonder what kind of quality control in place.
Think it might be time to open a case with BBB..That will speed things up QUICK.
Sponsored