First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Think it might be time to open a case with BBB..That will speed things up QUICK.
BBB is for reporting a problem with a company, a part being back ordered shouldn't be a reason to complain to the BBB?
Sponsored

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic HB Sport CVT Sonic Grey, 2007 Honda Fit NHBP(GD3)
Country flag
BBB is for reporting a problem with a company, a part being back ordered shouldn't be a reason to complain to the BBB?
if they took your money promised a product on a date and they don't deliver it is exactly what the BBB is there for.

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I guess I'm just not one to complain about business unless it's crazy rediculous. It's a highly reputable company and its a back order it's not like they stole money and they just gave up. I've just never been one to complain to get my way so it's not something im a fan of, I would just wait or ask for a refund instead of complaining.

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I guess I'm just not one to complain about business unless it's crazy rediculous. It's a highly reputable company and its a back order it's not like they stole money and they just gave up. I've just never been one to complain to get my way so it's not something im a fan of, I would just wait or ask for a refund instead of complaining.
It says 9/12 as of today..https://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=19373
This is not acceptable since this is their own web store. It not like it's a re-seller. They should not even have it on the site to sell unless they tell you it is a pre-order.

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
It says 9/12 as of today..https://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=19373
This is not acceptable since this is their own web store. It not like it's a re-seller. They should not even have it on the site to sell unless they tell you it is a pre-order.
NO, if it says backordered through a particular date DO NOT ORDER it until it shows in stock, common sense there. And they do not sell direct, they sell through numerous distributors, there is not an add to cart for this part number as it is on backorder........so why can't they show the product with an expected date???????

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
NO, if it says backordered through a particular date DO NOT ORDER it until it shows in stock, common sense there. And they do not sell direct, they sell through numerous distributors, there is not an add to cart for this part number as it is on backorder........so why can't they show the product with an expected date???????
That was only after a bunch of people already ordered it with the delivery date of August.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
That was only after a bunch of people already ordered it with the delivery date of August.
That August date has changed 10 times since then, do not order anything until is says "in stock" with a quantity.

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That August date has changed 10 times since then, do not order anything until is says "in stock" with a quantity.
Believe me I won't order it...:lol:

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Believe me I won't order it...:lol:
I probably will be when It's available, best looking IMO but the new Borla looks promising if it's 2.5 main pipe or larger, if it's the same 2.25 I will go Magnaflow and the black finish and larger tips do it.

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'll be getting this:
Honda Civic 10th gen Mangaflow exhaust for the Civic Hatchback Sport img_3842-

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
I'll be getting this:
img_3842-jpg.jpg
That's an option for me also depend on pipe diameter, if it's the same as the Magnaflow I will get the Magnaflow just for the larger diameter double walled tips and black finish
Sponsored