Mangaflow exhaust for the Civic Hatchback Sport

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Cool, I'll wait for some sound clips. For what I can get this system for it's still in the running with the Greddy. What do you think of the sound/quality?
Sponsored

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
:rofl::rofl: I’m sorry but it sounds like a leaf blower going on and off from my neighbors yard. With that said im sure the video just isn’t doing it justice, I’d like to give it the benefit of the doubt and say it may sound better in person?o_O

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic HB Sport CVT Sonic Grey, 2007 Honda Fit NHBP(GD3)
Country flag
It's definitely better than stock but for $800+ you would expect more...

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It sounds almost like stock... for $800 there's no way i would waste money on this!

j3rs3y_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Touring
Country flag
:rofl::rofl: I’m sorry but it sounds like a leaf blower going on and off from my neighbors yard. With that said im sure the video just isn’t doing it justice, I’d like to give it the benefit of the doubt and say it may sound better in person?o_O
. I know right. But in person its sounds a lil bit louder, more deep and crispier. U can feel the vibration from the inside.

It's definitely better than stock but for $800+ you would expect more...
Its a video. U cant get the exact loudness of the product. And its just phone recorded so u cant expect the exact thing. But for me its worth the bucks. Specially the black theme. It matches my taste.

It sounds almost like stock... for $800 there's no way i would waste money on this!
If u hear the actual sound, for sure u wont say that. For me its worth it. I saw the video of this. I thought that too it sounds like a stock. But imma still gonna get it because i like the black coated theme. It matches my plan on the car. I just got surprised when i heard it personally. Its not what i expected from the video. Its better.

For those who are curious about how it sounds, im not trying to be bias but honestly, this video sounds like 3x in actual. But not more than that. Its just moderate loudness good enough for those who dont seek too much attention but still sounds deep and crisp.

Last edited by a moderator:

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Online/phone videos NEVER do an exhaust any justice, when I put the Injen axle back on my 15 Si it sounded incredible compared to ALL the videos I listened to and when I put Magnaflow on my SRT10 Viper truck it was beyond good and in a video it sounded almost like stock.......
Sponsored