That_Mishi_FK8

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8 Civic Type R
Country flag
I’m looking to make my stock headlights have sequential turn signals. All of my turn signals are sequential except my headlight ones and I really want to see what you guys have done.
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I'd love to see a guide but I doubt this is feasible. I think sequential lights are controlled by an integrated circuit. Or at least some kind of resistor/capacitor ladder. Would be extremely jank to DIY and probably mess up your wiring harness.

Disclaimer I am a chemist and not an electrical engineer lol

dellyjoughnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner, '19 Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
There definitely has to be an electrical circuit for components to have lights blink sequentially for the headlights. You would have to open the headlights and cut them yourself for this modification.

OP
OP
That_Mishi_FK8

That_Mishi_FK8

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8 Civic Type R
Country flag
There definitely has to be an electrical circuit for components to have lights blink sequentially for the headlights. You would have to open the headlights and cut them yourself for this modification.
I don’t mind doing that at all I am capable of doing so I would just like to see what others have done to do it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You cant do anything anything with stock signal circuit. You would have to put a whole new board which has to be custom made.
Your other option is to insert a sequential led strip in there. Easy task and cheap.
Parts total cost should just be about $60-80.
Sponsored