Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Okay so I just bought the tsp tune and tried it for the first time yesterday and all I can say is I had nothing but issues with it.

1. The tune caused a check engine light to stay on and not go off.

2. The maps do not work. I did hold cancel button and use the up button to switch and it never did. I have tried it 25+ times holding for different periods of time and it never working.
L
3. I flashed back to stock and 21psi tunes both took away the check engine light and also working fine. I tried to reflash to the tsp and every single time the same issues came back. I did it 4 times and all were the same issues.

does anyone know what can be causing this ? Because I’m confused. I have spoken to so many people who say this tune is amazing and that they never had an issue. So I’m just confused on why I’m having So many issues with it.
so if anyone has had anything like this happened and found a fix please let me know.
Sponsored

Last edited:

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Did you get a Race MAF tune for a non Race MAF or vice versa? What is the CEL code?

Are you monitoring fuel trims or AFR etc. on the KTuner? What are they?

What software are you running?

Are you letting go of the CANCEL button after the 5 sec long press? You don't hold it continuously.

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When you ordered the TSP tune did you selected the right ecu number?Seems like you got a tune for a different ecu ...

leeti1284

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic RS CVT
Country flag
I had a CEL on after flashing TSP1 for the 2nd time. Car drove fine. Drove around lightly and parked car to do something else. Restarted later and CEL was gone.

leeti1284

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic RS CVT
Country flag
Check this youtube for issue with TSP stage 1 flash.

scroll to 15:00

He has experienced some weird issue with TSP stage 1 flash. Follow his way to fix it and see if it fixes it for you.
Sponsored