Maintenance minder changed after oil change from "A 7" then "B"?

be12nard

First Name
InvisibleWorld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic EXL
Country flag
Hi everyone,

My Si used to show "A 7" in the maintenance minder. Oil has changed a week ago. After reset the maintenance minder, oil life is 100%. However, I am seeing "B" in the dashboard. Google search said " Replace engine oil* and oil filter. Inspect front and rear brakes. Check parking brake adjustment. Inspect tie rod ends, steering gear box, and boots. " Since I had already changed the oil and oil filter, how do I get rid of it? I tried to contact Honda service department, but they never picked up the phone.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Honda Civic 10th gen Maintenance minder changed after oil change from "A 7" then "B"? ?hash=a999692a668d7d2bc9fc687fab694ebd
Sponsored

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hi everyone,

My Si used to show "A 7" in the maintenance minder. Oil has changed a week ago. After reset the maintenance minder, oil life is 100%. However, I am seeing "B" in the dashboard. Google search said " Replace engine oil* and oil filter. Inspect front and rear brakes. Check parking brake adjustment. Inspect tie rod ends, steering gear box, and boots. " Since I had already changed the oil and oil filter, how do I get rid of it? I tried to contact Honda service department, but they never picked up the phone.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

?hash=a999692a668d7d2bc9fc687fab694ebd.jpg
You should be able to clear it in your infotainment vehicle section. Your owners manual can guide you to it.

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
#7 is for a brake fluid service. The dealership should not have reset that without bleeding the brake lines.

A indicates that your next oil change should be oil only.

B service is an Oil change with a new filter change on the next oil change

#1 next to A or B indicates that you should have your tires rotated with your next oil change

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
That screen shows the oil life and the item(s) due at the next oil change. It's in the owner's manual

Honda Civic 10th gen Maintenance minder changed after oil change from "A 7" then "B"? 1617550371530

Barticus520

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic sport touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Go to settings then vehicle then maintenance info. You can see everything that is due for service and it tells you what each letter and number stands for before you reset them
Sponsored