Fc2.Draco

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport
Country flag
I’m looking into a catback exhaust for my 2020 civic sport sedan. I like the magnaflow catback but it seems the only one for the 2.0L is for the coupe. Has anyone tried installing the coupe catback on the sedan? Let me know what you guys think
Sponsored

2020k20c2sport

N/A_AllDay2.0
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sedan Sport
Country flag
I’m looking into a catback exhaust for my 2020 civic sport sedan. I like the magnaflow catback but it seems the only one for the 2.0L is for the coupe. Has anyone tried installing the coupe catback on the sedan? Let me know what you guys think
I haven't tried to install in but they only thing I could imagine that's different would be the total length of the exhaust.

OP
OP
Fc2.Draco

Fc2.Draco

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport
Country flag
I haven't tried to install in but they only thing I could imagine that's different would be the total length of the exhaust.
That’s why I was thinking. I wonder if I could somehow weld test pipe for an extension??

2020k20c2sport

N/A_AllDay2.0
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sedan Sport
Country flag
Honestly I don't see why that wouldn't work. I'm personally just going to go the route of muffler and resonator delete and then I'm going to put the dbx muffler where the OEM resonator sits. Then a double tip out the center. I like the center tips look though.

OP
OP
Fc2.Draco

Fc2.Draco

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport
Country flag
That set up sounds good. I have a muffler delete right now and it sounds good but I’m looking for something aftermarket
Sponsored