MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
Thanks. That is exactly what it was. What I did was to simple turn off the audio on the rear video. But, YT won't allow you to replace the video or reuse te url. So I left that one as is and did it correctly for all the rest of the videos. The playlist is here;
Sponsored

OP
OP
MadMage

MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
Been remiss in getting my videos together. But I'm back in the groove and now have figured out how to add Track Addict data using Race Render. There are several new videos up from last weekend. Again back at the Podium Club. This time running clockwise.

Let me know what you think of the data layout etc.

Last edited:
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wunderladenracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Nice! I think the data layout is good, gives the viewer most of the info they'd want to see without cluttering the screen. I've seen a few FB friends posting about that track and it looks like a hoot. Always makes me happy seeing new tracks going up around the country :)

OP
OP
MadMage

MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
Nice! I think the data layout is good, gives the viewer most of the info they'd want to see without cluttering the screen. I've seen a few FB friends posting about that track and it looks like a hoot. Always makes me happy seeing new tracks going up around the country :)
Yea, thrilled to have a new track. Have 2 here in AZ that are likely to close soon. One of them has 4 tracks at it and it's the one we know is closing, probably starting next year. So good to have one opening!

OP
OP
MadMage

MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
A bit late and out of order, but I''ve started catching up on my videos from Labor Day weekend. These are at INDE Motorsports in Wilcox, AZ. A technical track with (for AZ) a lot of elevation and several off camber corners. Will be posting more in the coming days, but several up now, including this one which is the fourth session of the day where I set a personal best of 1:54.

wildbilly32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Porsche C4S 19 CTR #24184 19 Volvo XC40 R
Country flag
A bit late and out of order, but I''ve started catching up on my videos from Labor Day weekend. These are at INDE Motorsports in Wilcox, AZ. A technical track with (for AZ) a lot of elevation and several off camber corners. Will be posting more in the coming days, but several up now, including this one which is the fourth session of the day where I set a personal best of 1:54.
Nicely done! Slicin' and dicin'. Sad that you politely point the C8 past then he/she becomes a rolling road block the rest of the session.

Appreciate you posting these.

OP
OP
MadMage

MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
Nicely done! Slicin' and dicin'. Sad that you politely point the C8 past then he/she becomes a rolling road block the rest of the session.

Appreciate you posting these.
Glad you are enjoying them. I do them for myself, so I can watch them later and learn, and before I go back to a track I study the dos and don'ts. Figure that once I have the videos, they might be fun and/or useful of other folks.

One thing I'm looking to do is to start a series for 'learning the line" for the different tracks. Think that will help others. Long way to go on those, but I've got a plan!

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Sweet shares again bud glad you're having a blast!

RetroRacer1980

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Civic Sport Sedan(sold)’12 Camaro SS/RS ‘23WRX
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Great videos! The type r handles so well for a Fwd and suprises many people at the track.
keep up the great work!

OP
OP
MadMage

MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
Sweet shares again bud glad you're having a blast!
I am! There are more going up each day or so as I get caught up on my older track days. Not sure, yet, why some of them have frame rate drops, something inconsistent in my process.
Great videos! The type r handles so well for a Fwd and suprises many people at the track.
keep up the great work!
Thanks! I love it. And I do get lots of folks commenting about how fast she is, and they are extra surprised when I tell them its stock except for tires and pads.

wildbilly32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Porsche C4S 19 CTR #24184 19 Volvo XC40 R
Country flag
I am! There are more going up each day or so as I get caught up on my older track days. Not sure, yet, why some of them have frame rate drops, something inconsistent in my process.

Thanks! I love it. And I do get lots of folks commenting about how fast she is, and they are extra surprised when I tell them its stock except for tires and pads.
A Porsche forum friend who tracks his cars quite often made the following comment when he found out I bought one: "Really! I see those at the tracks all the time. They are HELLA FAST!"