LX through EX-T owners: what do you think of the cloth?

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry about commenting on such an old thread, but I hate the cloth arm rests and door handles. It's turning white everytime I touch it. Side of the seat is also from hitting it with my arm getting in. It comes off with a damp tag, but the second I touch it, right back to turning white.
I want to do as others mentioned and swap it with the leather console. I saw some Where on here that someone said you don't need to swap the part with the hinges, that it's much easier just to swap the actual leather piece. Can someone tell me how in the world to do this cause I fooled a great bit with it and found only two screws by the handle that did nothing when taken out and I don't want to break anything. Thanks for any help!
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I don't mind cloth seats at all in general. My problem is that the cloth covered console armrest and door arm rests are wear points. They should have been vinyl or something instead.

That's why I opted for the EX-L over the EX-T. Also, for 23 grand the EX-T steering wheel should be leather, not plastic. Honda really cheaped out there.