Lx,ex and ex-t owners question?

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
I have quick question about your interior's cloth. How is it holding up with every day use? Do you wish you got leather or happy with your decision ?
Sponsored

Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
I have an EX and I have no problems with the cloth at all. It does get dirty but it cleans pretty easily. Heck, I yacked all over it a few months ago and you can't even tell lmao.:thumbsup:

OP
OP

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
Do you guys have black or ivory?

bcfmb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 16
The cloth is holding up well in mine ( Just under three months). I also have no kids or pets. I do not eat in my car, no coffee spills yet, and it is a smoke free car. I have only had passengers in the back a handful of times. So I may not be the best judge of how the seats will hold up over time.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Black, I eat and smoke in my car. And I have a greasy job and so far it still looks nice and clean. Also, I love how wide the drivers door arm rest is. I can comfortably put my whole arm on it!

OP
OP

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
Thanks everyone... i had a little set back and need to rethink my purchase. My hvac unit is on its way out over the weekend. And had my heart set on a exl/touring. But i have to do the right thing and get a ext. I would wait but my 03 civic is on its dying bed.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks everyone... i had a little set back and need to rethink my purchase. My hvac unit is on its way out over the weekend. And had my heart set on a exl/touring. But i have to do the right thing and get a ext. I would wait but my 03 civic is on its dying bed.
I was in your situation too, needed a car asap. You'll be happy with the EX-T :drive:

Clear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan
I have the greyish cloth on my EX-T and so far dig it. Holding up pretty well so far. I prefer the give of the cloth over the leather in the other models.

rmward01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I have an EX-T and the drivers side seat has what looks like a piece of string come loose and now there's a large line across the seat. The dealer in my city is fixing it via warranty. It is three months old 2500 miles.
The picture does no justice to how bad it actually looks.

Honda Civic 10th gen Lx,ex and ex-t owners question? ima

thepixelsedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Black, I eat and smoke in my car. And I have a greasy job and so far it still looks nice and clean. Also, I love how wide the drivers door arm rest is. I can comfortably put my whole arm on it!
I'm yet to smoke in mine. I'm sure the day will come when I just say F*** it but that day hasn't come yet.

I was in your situation too, needed a car asap. You'll be happy with the EX-T :drive:
This was my situation as well unfortunately. I was hoping to stick it out till the Si hit dealerships but my Mazda 3 was rusted so bad that soon it would've been a flintstone car with no floor.

accordman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX
Black interior here and a smoker. Wait until you see how much ashes fall into the backseat once you smoke while on the highway.
Besides that, a month in and my black interior looks great. My previous Accord Sport never showed any stains or wear within the last 3 years of leasing and I hope this Civic doesn't neither.
Sponsored