Lurker_J's Burrows ('18 Si Sedan)

OP
lurker_j

lurker_j

Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 WOP FC1
Country flag
This is an awesome thread. Thanks for all your post and time and effort. It is greatly appreciated. Would you say with your lowering kit that a front and rear camber kit is essential?
The rear camber kit is necessary as you will get a lot of negative camber and car squat as the springs settle. Right now I'm not using a front camber kit and it is fine. It's really just the rears.

Siqc Cafe

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So the day has finally come where the rear louvers have arrived. It is actually well made and customized to the rear sedan window for the Civic. In my post prior, you can see what the measurements are. But as you'll see in the following pictures, it actually fits snug right into the pockets of the rear window seals.

IMG_1111.JPG

IMG_1110.JPG

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_1105.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

This is all a test fitment for now as it is on-and-off thunderstorms here, but I plan on using the supplied screw points with the 3M tape backing the louvers came with.

IMG_1112.JPG

As funny as these louvers were to me (and still are), they have a certain charm to them that is growing on me. I plan on painting these gloss black when I get my CBP rattle cans in, then will show them again painted. The material is ABS plastic, so when you pick it up, it is pretty flexible, but it also doesn't feel like it's going to snap under harsh wind either. Here are more pics of it on the car as a test fit:

IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1098.JPG

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

I also wanted to add in what it looks like from the inside of the car.

IMG_1149.JPG
Those are hot

FogEater

First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for this, there is definitely a bit of contact at the end of the trunk motion. Took a lot of looking to find them, they are listed as "3/4 inch rubber leg tips" for chair legs.
I'm thinking about louvers now, I also think the look will grow on me!
Also,
You could potentially also use Cane/Crutch tips which can easily be found at most stores like Walmart, CVS/Pharmacy, Walgreens ETC

Driver56

Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
I'm thinking about louvers now, I also think the look will grow on me!
Also,
You could potentially also use Cane/Crutch tips which can easily be found at most stores like Walmart, CVS/Pharmacy, Walgreens ETC
I actually used several different sizes and never found one that fit. I try to be gentle if I use the trunk, since it basically takes me to work and back I avoid it most of the time.

Advertisement

Advertisement