CTRnFun

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
My wheels came in yesterday and I will be getting a set of the PS4S hopefully installed this weekend. My hang up is lug nuts. I did not expect to have a hard time finding them. I know I need the 14x1.5 lugs. I don't know if I need the longer lugs. If anyone has any info on a cheap set or even a high quality set that is currently In Stock, it would be greatly appreciated. I only want a cheap set in the event that I can't find any high quality lugs in stock and have to pre-order a set.
Sponsored

dwag0588

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR, 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2006 NC Miata, 2018 Silverado 5.3 (work)
Country flag
I bought Project Kics Monoliths in neochrome to go with my Satin Titanium TS-5's. I still haven't mounted tires to them, as my stock tires are not yet worn out.

Jwc413

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
My wheels came in yesterday and I will be getting a set of the PS4S hopefully installed this weekend. My hang up is lug nuts. I did not expect to have a hard time finding them. I know I need the 14x1.5 lugs. I don't know if I need the longer lugs. If anyone has any info on a cheap set or even a high quality set that is currently In Stock, it would be greatly appreciated. I only want a cheap set in the event that I can't find any high quality lugs in stock and have to pre-order a set.
I have titan7’s with McGuard lug nuts. They’re not that cheap but they come in black and come with locks

denpachi

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8 2021
Country flag
Have you tried these websites.
evasivemotorsports.com
Systemmotorsports.com
Jhp.usa.com

ehCobra

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP Civic Type-R
Country flag
I'm not sure if/why you need longer lugs, but I have some basic Monster lugs with my T-S5s.

OP
OP
CTRnFun

CTRnFun

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Have you tried these websites.
evasivemotorsports.com
Systemmotorsports.com
Jhp.usa.com
Yes, thanks. My issue is there is no way to tell if anything is in stock on those sites. This seems to be something most performance shops do on their websites, possibly to lure people in for the sale. The first place I tried was Vivid Racing which is local to me. I just did a google search. The google shopping results had comments in them stating delivered by on some shops. Vivid was one of them. The next day I get the email asking if I still want to purchase or if I want a refund. Would really rather not keep doing a refund for each instance when I try another model/brand lug.

OP
OP
CTRnFun

CTRnFun

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
I'm not sure if/why you need longer lugs, but I have some basic Monster lugs with my T-S5s.
I really just did not know if I needed longer lugs. I will probably get something like the Monster or McGard, at least until I get some Project Kics. Not sure which model yet.

denpachi

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8 2021
Country flag
Yes, thanks. My issue is there is no way to tell if anything is in stock on those sites. This seems to be something most performance shops do on their websites, possibly to lure people in for the sale. The first place I tried was Vivid Racing which is local to me. I just did a google search. The google shopping results had comments in them stating delivered by on some shops. Vivid was one of them. The next day I get the email asking if I still want to purchase or if I want a refund. Would really rather not keep doing a refund for each instance when I try another model/brand lug.
Try calling them if they do have it in stock. I forgot which website lets you know if its in stock or back-ordered when it is added to the cart but one of those websites do. I believe systemmotorsports.com lets you know if they have it. Just get mid or high end since theyre for safety. Btw i have rays dura l42 for $170 shipped just cos i got te37 and it has subtle look. If u want more rugged look go for project kiks. Cheers and goodluck bro.

civicren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sport touring cvt 2017
Country flag
You can always ask.
Honda Civic 10th gen Lug Nuts for Titan7 TS5's 1634328604997

OP
OP
CTRnFun

CTRnFun

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
You can always ask.
1634328604997.png
Yeah, that's good advice. I guess I figured extremely long reply times are just part of the industry. I am still pretty new to the tuning scene and I guess I just trust reviews and forums more than a salesman, provided I do my due diligence. I reached out to all 3 of the sites listed by denpachi.

OP
OP
CTRnFun

CTRnFun

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag

SGP_TypeR

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag
I bought the KICS R40s and they are very nice. I got mine from system motorsports and they are a forum sponsor here.

Homebrw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500SVTPP Vert
Country flag
For the record, I asked 2 sites before ordering:. Evasive and System. Both said "In stock.". Both came back later and said out of stock... we'll have them in 4-8 months. Do you want to wait or do you want a refund?

I think this is awful after checking ahead of time!

Last edited:
OP
OP
CTRnFun

CTRnFun

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Evasive came through. They actually had the R40's, just black with no caps. Caps are on back-order. I am waiting and will put the caps on at the same time. In the meantime, Discount Tire had the McGard in black. On to ceramic coating next before any more performance upgrades.
@Homebrw I must have just gotten lucky. Performance shops have been known to over-promise. We will most likely see these shortages on stock for a few more years.
Honda Civic 10th gen Lug Nuts for Titan7 TS5's 20211020_143518
Honda Civic 10th gen Lug Nuts for Titan7 TS5's 20211020_144039