Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
Depending on if Honda uses the same size pinion gear carrier it should fit and will work on a CVT but you need to compare the part number for a non si diff carrier on a manual and a CVT to see if it's the same.

On the effort side, you have to drop that transmission and open it up so it's not a job for someone who has never done it as you will have to re-adjust the gear mesh on your diff, which can be super easy or super hard depending on how close the new LSD is in size vs your stock one.

I can't give you a definitive answer for if that LSD will fit your trans, you'll have to check the part numbers but here is the install part at least.

Cost-wise, you're looking at 10-15 hours of labour most likely and depending on how hard the gear mesh is to get can easily vary between 1 to 8 extra hours so don't be surprised is a shop gives you a big gap between the min and max estimate.

Edaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Coupe (1.5T)
Country flag
Did this ever go anywhere?

Sirmais

First Name
Kaspars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1
Country flag
Still looking for solution. I have local LSD manufacturer who has made for my BMW and Accord LSD's. But then I have to give him my LSD to take measurements and I will be without car for 2 -3 weeks till he produces one. Price is usually around 900-1100eur. Maybe if I can get some bonus on each LSD, then I could order couple of them.

OP
OP
IronFusion

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Still looking for solution. I have local LSD manufacturer who has made for my BMW and Accord LSD's. But then I have to give him my LSD to take measurements and I will be without car for 2 -3 weeks till he produces one. Price is usually around 900-1100eur. Maybe if I can get some bonus on each LSD, then I could order couple of them.
Keep in mind it'll probably work on the CVT Integra too.

Gnvanny

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-l
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bump
Any new info?

Longislandcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 hatchback
Country flag
Where can I get one, and how difficult is the install? Seems like nobody likes to open up cvts.

Edaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Coupe (1.5T)
Country flag
It is custom made. It is still possible to get another made. Costs 1500euro.
Installation difficulty the same as manual.
where did you get it custom made?
Sponsored