Lowering springs

bamboosted

Boosted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Lunar Silver Civic, 98 CW ITR, 94 Laguna Seca blue Integra 4 door, 93 Frost White Honda Civic
Country flag
I just had tien street advance fitted and am so far very impressed. Lowered to a high I like and the ride is just a little harder than stock. Where I live the roads are far from the best.
Are you testing them out for Tien or they finally released
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic rs
Are you testing them out for Tien or they finally released
I live in Thailand they are available here. Had to wait 1 week for the autoshop (200 km from where I live) to get them delivered. Be aware new Tien Z coilovers are now made in China.

I did upgrade wheels and tires at the same time. Only at 1000km so taking it easy but had a little fun today and the difference is noticeable.

Honda Civic 10th gen Lowering springs 19479

Honda Civic 10th gen Lowering springs 19480

Last edited:

bamboosted

Boosted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Lunar Silver Civic, 98 CW ITR, 94 Laguna Seca blue Integra 4 door, 93 Frost White Honda Civic
Country flag
I live in Thailand they are available here. Had to wait 1 week for the autoshop (200 km from where I live) to get them delivered. Be aware new Tien Z coilovers are now made in China.

I did upgrade wheels and tires at the same time. Only at 1000km so taking it easy but had a little fun today and the difference is noticeable.

19479.jpg

19480.jpg
Cool I might have my girlfriends sister send them over lol. How much were they in Thai baht

bamboosted

Boosted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic rs
Do you have any full photos of the car? Why wheels are you running?
Will get some tomorrow had storms since I got the car done.

Wheels are 18 x 8 +40
Tyres are Michelin ps4 225/45/18

Could have went to 9 inch width and 235/40/18 but the roads here are terrible and I did not want to break my back driving or risk damage so played it safe.

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
I was on the eibach website looking at lowering springs for the 10th gen civic and under the "sedan" section is specifically mentions only the EX-L, EX-T and Touring models but doesn't mention LX or EX trims. So will it not fit on them? My guess is it will but I just want to make sure.
Sponsored